Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Looming Investment

Things was not quite remarkable these days. I don't know what to do when something amiss happened. My thoughts are in chaos especially right now. The problem with my little sister added to the weight of it.

I don't know why I worry so much about other people's problems when in fact I myself have some deep personal problems. I am quite a worrier with the fact the other people's problems affects me. 

Now I have bigger problems especially with this crypto investment. Now it dawned on me how dangerous it is to invest your money in this type of dealings. But oh well I am already there and I still have  to see if I gained or not. I'm on the process of requesting a payment for some investment interest so I hope this will be approved smoothly after I turn in the 20% commission before I withdraw it.

It will be a win-loss-win situation wherein I win because of having accumulated some high ROI and loss a little money for the commission and then get the rewards of the investment after receiving the payout. But the payout is still remains to be seen. Hopefully, I will have it. But if not, I will consider myself getting ponzied. Haist. 

Well, I am excited about the outcome of the crypto investment and so far it keeps gaining. My Robinhood was also gaining and my Acorn account just keeps accumulating. I never wished to retire early but if my nest eggs will be enough to enjoy my life at a young age then I might retire. We'll see then. 

I am so desperate to retire because I am tired of working here and being away from my family and friends. I never imagined I will be living alone and now it is reality.  I wish I could enjoy my life better before I will lose my memory and sensibilities. It is quite ironic if the opposite happens because I still have a lot of dreams to fulfill, places to go, and things to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment