Saturday, March 27, 2021

Pandemic Worries

Time is really a bore nowadays, in a pandemic. Traveling was been halted, movies and malls were close, even gathering were been banned. What should I do now?

It's been months now that traveling was been halted and life was never been exciting. I am itching to travel already but I if do I have to endure the consequences. So to prevent any complications I have to stay put at home and just focus at work.

What must I do? In order to amuse myself I have to drive to an area where there were less people for example a sanctuary in a beach, or hike a trail alone, or probably go to a secluded where I can think alone or listen to sad songs  in my ear pods.

Nothing that exciting but I have to just settle for any less. That's how to pass up the boredom. Sometimes I have to play some wordscapes or watch some movie in Netflix, Hulu, Asian Crush or just browse some vlogs in YouTube. The latter was the most sought past time if you must know.

Now that the restrictions were been loosen and the dine-in restrictions for restaurants were been lifted simultaneously I guess the world will start to open soon for traveling. And that I cannot wait because as soon as the curtain will be lifted I will be the first one to fly.

Oh how I wish I could travel again and be back to my old ways of exploring places I never seen and been. That's what I miss a lot and I can't wait to do it again as the world starts to lift those travel restrictions gradually and that people can be back of doing what they love to do and places they wish to go.

It might be sweet talking for now but for sure the world will open up eventually. Although things might not be the same again as before people will still travel despite the odds. And yes, there might me some changes in society dynamics yet people will learn to adapt to protect their health and well being.

Despite what the odds are still I am optimistic about the future of traveling and I am also here to adapt to some changes in the guidelines and to enjoy what I rally want to do which is exploring places and learning varieties of culture and norms in the places that I will go.

Things do change and evolve and so the habits that people always want to do changes in order to conform with society's norm for a progressive future.

No comments:

Post a Comment