Sunday, January 3, 2021

Planning For The Next Trip

I am excited for my incoming itinerary to Mexico City on January 21-27. I can't wait to see my Papi. Hahaha. He's so dear to me right now. I guess he got me for his charm in woe-ing me in WhatsApp. He is such a softie and a sweetie.

We met in November when I went to CDMX to travel. And at first it was just a casual meeting but he was very persistent. We met at the hotel and we clicked right away. I easily gave in despite my snobbish personality. And I couldn't even understand why? Maybe he has a charm.... or maybe he's a natural in talking to people.

Here's my activities for the next visit.

I will arrive CDMX on 1/22/21 in the afternoon. And this is only allotted for checking-in at the Airbnb. Then maybe I just go rest and met my Papi to have a dinner. We might be probably cuddling each other because we've been missing each other a lot.

Then on the 23rd, I have a Taco Crawl in the afternoon, so in the morning me and Papi will still have more time to spend sleeping on the bed. Hahaha. I love taco crawl. But I am worried of the Covid19 now that the new strain was been rampant and that the cases were been on the rise.

On the 24th I have a photoshoot with Carlos and Ana in the morning in Roma and Condessa. This is a pre-booked event. I have an experience with Carlos before and he was very professional. In the afternoon, I have a reservation at an Italian resto called Quattro. I read from online that their food was so tasty and to die for.

On the 25th, is my Papi's birthday. I don't know what to give him. Maybe I will give him a Chanel Cologne White Blanc. I have a photoshoot with Martin in the morning in downtown CDMX. This is my first time experience with Martin so let's see how it will workout. In the afternoon, we will celebrate my Papi's birthday at Limosneros in downtown CDMX. The posh resto has a very nice interior as seen online.

On the 26th, I might go to the National Anthropology Museum and just peruse the exhibits there then in the afternoon at 7PM I have a reservation at Casa Virginia in Roma to continue celebrating Papi's birthday. I just want Papi to be happy and feel special on his birthday. I hope he will be indeed happy and fulfilled.

Then on the 27th, I will leave Mexico City at 8PM and maybe I'll just go shopping in the morning and will also peruse the Roma area where my apartment is located.

I just can't wait for this trip. I didn't really expect anything for this trip. All I wanted to do is to just see and hug my Papi, that's all! Hope this trip will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment