Friday, January 1, 2021

It's New Year!!!

It's 2021! It's the beginning of a new year. A year after the pandemic and it's still scrambling because of the pandemic. Things have escalated so much and becomes worse than ever. I just don't know when is the end of this.

It is difficult to usher 2021 with a global problem. Economy was down and unemployment was high. People just don't know how to make their end meet. It's hard and very complicated. The government is a mess as well. Politicians were bickering for who is best and not. Progress is slow.

Yet people were hopeful that one day we can surpass this global adversity. we just don't know when. Vaccines starts to roll down and hopeful this viral global invasion will be eradicated. Our frontliners were working so hard for this epidemic war and it's really hard to fight it leading to exhaustion and burnt out. Frontliners were already exhausted.

Families all over the world were struggling on how to face their daily lives. They just don't know what to do and where to get their resources. They were helpless but hopeful that this can be abated. The question though is ….. when will that happen? It is very scary and frightening to imagine what will happen in the end.

Government is not doing anything. Both parties were just blaming each other and just don't want to cooperate with each other. They don't know that the people were already suffering of their bickering and selfishness. It's just too annoying and disgusting to watch already. Such a shame!

In the end, I wish this new year will bring light to every body. I wish that I can start to travel again. I wish that my work will always be good and nice and that it will be okay all the time. I like this place already and I feel I can invest more time here. I wish  that I can see my family this year. I wish that I will be contented with my life. I wish that I can find somebody who can understand and love me as I am. And I am hopeful for all these wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment