Tuesday, January 12, 2021

My Goodlooking Beau

My boyfriend keeps texting me his love through WhatsApp and I am overwhelmed because he always ended his text with endearment. I am flabbergasted and of course happy that he loves me. He even send me his handsome pictures, sometimes provocative pictures and videos as well. Hahaha.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1iCtnU-26rOZ9kKWOQMko3B-YdZy1RE1n


I'm always happy that he really likes me. So far this is the best that happened in all my relationships in the past. I am always blessed that I met such loving and caring person. I always thanked God for guiding me in my choices and decisions. It was hard initially but as I go along with the relationship I can adapt to any situation after that. It's just second nature to me, I don't know.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WsIcFPPguA1XfL5LF9-Al8d5wA6_UHQk


Now, this guy is very dear. Smart and patient. I gather that he is an Aquarius and is a total opposite of my zodiac sign. I just wondered why we clicked like a glue. Aquarius and Scorpio were actually enemies and they don't match in every sort. But this friendship was even stickier and sweet than honey, I bet ya.

First of, he is 25 years old. A Colombian but lives in Mexico City with his mom and two siblings. He is family oriented. A non-practicing Catholic but has fear in God. He is hardworking, dedicated, super patient, easily annoyed (like an Aquarian), independent, happy, gregarious, affectionate, caring, super handsome, cute, tall, fair skinned, resourceful, thinker, well groomed, smells good, loves to travel, loves nature, and many more.




https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qeOZ_z96aj8KZyJfggjb8yWveYqQeKK2still have to know him more. This friendship is still new and still on the growing stage. I am hopeful that this will last. I really like him so much and I can see that he is also swooning on this relationship. I have no expectations yet because I am scared that it will not be realized. But knowing where this relationship is heading I have some visions of what to expect. I am excited!

I am just rationalizing about this team-up but I am hopeful. I will make sure I will take care of this relationship, nurture it and make it work. Communication is vital so I have to make some effort to make it work.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17f4-SxpnsxnX_O3DdM7l7ZE7o0zZt9qj


I am just happy right now where it's heading. All I just need to do is enjoy it, make an effort to make it work, and love my Papi unconditionally forever. Swoon, swoon. Haist!


No comments:

Post a Comment