Friday, January 8, 2021

15 More Days To Go

The day of my departure for my short vacay to CDMX is near. I just cannot contain my excitement. I wish I can pull the days forward with a snap of my finger and just enjoy the planned vacation right now. Haist.

I don't know why I kept coming back to Mexico, but the real reason about it started in 2012 when I first visited the country so fresh and had no idea about it and just eventually fell in love with it's beauty, culture, and people. From then on, I just kept coming back, especially when I missed it. I just wanted to unwind, met people, and travel and it's always in my number one list.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13VZW6A-l2hB7gkdYKdsEF5a8rm2brFXj


Apart from that, I left my heart in Mexico long time ago. Hehehe... there have been four  guys that had awesomely struck my heart. And I have enjoyed their company from then on and giving me security and comfort when I am with them. Though I know it was just a temporary relationship still I cannot forget my unforgettable experiences with them especially the most intimate moments.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qdNI5AJlw6avemVRH_IoTiLsLIbyv3kp


I met the first one through a dating site in 2012, the one that officially introduced me the country. He is a pure local, A Mexican by heart. He gladly toured and showed me to the places that I haven't been around Mexico. To name were Puebla, Teotihuacan, Cholula, Taxco, Oaxaca, Chiapas, Tuxtla Guerrero, San Cristobal, Veracruz, Chihuahua, CDMX, etc. He was very instrumental in making me roam around the country and search for the Mayan ruins making them my ultimate fascination.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1f6iMzo6DpPnoD5-UqUn7INtefgdsdOpv


But on my second visit we had some unforgettable messy spat and from there I did not hear about him anymore. I emailed him, send him messages in the messenger and Facebook, greeted him during his birthdays but he did not responded ever since.

Gin aw

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16jXUQgjFlN3HzIGXwSfW_3otmIFyKqHQ


The second one was a softie. I met him from the same dating site I met the first one. He was physically active but very romantic and passionate. He was very touchy and caressing. He always goes to the gym and loves to fish in the ocean. He is Argentinian by blood, very hairy, sexy, muscular guy. We had a very intimate platonic relationship despite of the distance we had. We always communicate through WhatsApp and Instagram and he always greets me almost twice a week because he is busy as a personal trainer until it gradually faded out. 


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PiL5ki47rE1EEc_DR8NkWhfzMoaMvUtw


The relationship had just eventually died out because of lack of communication. He is a very busy person. I always greeted him on his birthday. He is a cancer and I internally know his birthday. He is always grateful about that. We ended up as a very good friends eventually. He is so dear to me. I heard lately that he converted as a vegetarian and is passionate about yoga. 


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wljDJfWJiq52hsYjKb08QItjsPeiuJga


The third one I met when I was visiting a friend in CDMX. He is handsome and muscular. He is bisexual. Actually, I met him with his girlfriend but we talked a lot  more compared to her girlfriend. When we went to the restroom together he bumped on me and something had sparked there. He let me touched him and he liked it. We exchanged phones and we call and WhatsApp each other.


One time when I layer over in CDMX going to Guatemala he told me to stay for one night and we met. He told me that he cannot get over about what happened last time so he wanted to see me and talk to me for closure. He wanted me to be his close friend and told me that he will be moving to Portugal and still wants me to contact him. We ended up being close friends and still communicating until each other until now.


The fourth  one I met from the same dating site I met the first and the second. He is  Colombian. He was very caring and also compassionate. He calls me his "Baby".  But he only wanted to meet me to ask for money. I feel that we really connected to each other at first. We also talked through Instagram and WhatsApp. He always  says hi to me and asks how am I doing.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ywl8chTWjYfxYSScDdX-0YnNDFmtl_zS


Of all the boys I had from Mexico he was the only one who always calls me to ask for money. He is also a sweet/smooth talker. But I ended up the relationship early because he is a liar. I detest liars. And I realized it is not healthy for me to expect that the relationship will grow because of his lifestyle. The details about it, I'll just keep it to myself and thanks for your kind understanding about it.

Now, he lives in Puerto Vallarta and is enjoying the life of this beautiful coastal town. We're still good friends despite of the betrayal. Hehehe. I still stalk him in Instagram. Hahaha.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kYzdcs3digaDMhMrtQBa90vbmC7z_tfl


The fifth one, I just met recently after I broke up with the fourth one. I think it was written or hinted from the stars/skies and I did not really expect about it because I was still nursing my feelings from the just recently concluded relationship. It was not meant to happen but it happened.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GOPTvMIVhfUgi3ZPYmtWpKgTxwzTl0MT


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ccqI9aSB08H7xKiqmU_jcEUtARk8w9Mn


I met this one from the same dating site I met the second and the fourth one. He is also Colombian (what's with the Colombians?). I met him just for curiousity but he was very insistent to continue the relationship despite of the distance between us and the awkwardness of how we met. I had some doubts at first but oh well I have to give him a chance to prove himself. And besides he's the one insisting, so be it.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1cQZ30tDKitBFSPBZ6IxsoWwX_1_P6q8T


We grow so far, from talking through WhatsApp and there I knew how compassionate he was and how nurturing he is for our relationship. He was always reminding me  to take care of my health and the only one who always says, "I love you." to me.  And he always made me feel so special and made me feel like a special princess.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KgH8W9gi2ZrMxKTSwDjJCbYSczNNauQv


Now, I am excited because I will be seeing him in fifteen days and I just can't wait to hug him, kiss him, and bask on his pure love for me. I really thank God for this handsome guy that He gave me and I am proud of him for owning me as his dear love. I am a happy guy now and I appreciate how awesome God loved me. Never been grateful of the blessings I got from Him and prouder that I am His special person.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19w0i9D40nZLt2y9XRk7vysEcUWcfU2c1


I am just excited about the forthcoming trip and I can't wait anymore. I am very hopeful about this relationship but I don't really expect that much. I am just happy to have him in my life, that's all. And he is proud of me to be his distance partner. I am just thankful for this, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment