Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Pains Of Blogging

Okay.... it seems that I have been lax again with my blogging nowadays. Work had been giving me a toll to just do some thinking and writing at the same time. Working selflessly for at least sixteen hours a day was madness. I just can't seem to grasp the fact that I liked working at the bedside rather than rattling the keyboard and finished overdue paperworks. It's really cringing to think about it.

Despite the fact that I am busy at all times, I am still thinking of going back here and blog but it seems that it is impossible because the fatigue really had succumbed me at all times. My thinking was not just right and my body was really numbed and tired. My sleep and rest was really vital I think. That's why for so many months I haven't blogged.

I even have some pending blogs from my last European tour which I put in the draft yet nothing had been started yet. I hope I can still remember all the happenings. Maybe I have to do more extensive research just for me to name some of the places that I've been ranging form the bridges, squares, important buildings, etc. It was really a rut, I am really super overwhelmed. I am very exhausted.

To continue, I left this article hanging for quite sometime and now I am back to complete the entirety of it. Never knew what to write here but I guess my thoughts just flows out with bursting excitement. My knack to weave a topic is pretty innate and natural but honestly sometimes I ran out ideas to say and write. It's kinda frustrating at times but naturally I finished the job. Don't know if the ideas are connecting to each other and gave a meaningful story but it seems it did.

It just looks like magic to me but it happened. Hopefully I will flourish and polish it as I go along. I believe in practicing things to make it perfect so I am always positive that things can be improve if you put your 100% trust and dedication. Can't wait to be more adept in my other skills. Hehehe. I'm trying guys, but it's really hard to be trying hard. Hahaha. Does it spew some arrogance? or maybe boldness? Hihihi.... Can't just contain my silly ideas but I believe it add spice to it. Waaaah... I'm already hungry.... Hohoho.

It's really hard to blog but I always see to it that what I posted always reflects my ideals and myself. I want it to be more authentic and direct like me. I want my readers to enjoy it just like I enjoyed writing it, so that the feeling will be mutual. Thankfully, I am very appreciative of your continued support despite of my passivity these past years. And I am very grateful that you all understand me. From the bottom of my heart, thanks for every thing guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment