Tuesday, February 26, 2019

SPRING Goals

Just another tiring day for me. Today is the last day of my 3-day-streak of 16-hour work then I will be working only 8-hours tomorrow until Friday and then I am fully off on Saturday. It is always a drag to do it but hitting the third day is just like a win-or-lose situation. Win - because I will be only working 8 hours the next day, and Lose - because I am looking tired and drugged finishing the 3-day straight feat. It is hard, and I am doing it for many years now.

Despite having done it for many years, still I felt that my stamina is lessening. It's true sometimes that as a person gets old the routine work was just ordinary and boring hence maybe I am tired, not all the time but sometimes. Maybe it was just burnout and I needed another much needed break from work. Yeah.... it didn't cross my mind at first but indeed yes, I needed another short break. I guess I am ready for another short escape from work.

This Spring, I want to see some fresh blossoms and to that my goal this year is to see some amazing flower blooms. Since it was been raining sporadically in California this month, hopefully the Poppies will be in bloom this year. I've been waiting for so many years for the poppy fields to be abundant and vibrant in an orange hue since drought had succumb California for so many years. This year, California hopefully want to see those native state flowers, scattered like the embers of the sun rays on a wide open meadows of Lancaster, California. That's on of my goal for so many years that hadn't been realized yet.

Next goal is to see the fascinating blooms of the cherry blossoms. Since I only planned for a 5 day getaway, definitely Japan is not my destination. I have heard in the past that Washington DC has a vibrant cherry blossom blooms in Spring so I am headed there at the end of March. Albeit my dream of seeing the blooms in person will be realized. Although Japan is the best but I will set that in another time. For now, my focus is to see one so Washington DC is perfect. I just cannot wait to be there and enjoy the stunning view and the soothing smell of the flowers emanating in thin fresh air.

Third one is kinda an addition but it will never hurt to have it realized. I want to see a beautiful bloom of tulips in assorted colors. Tulips are my most favorite flower so having to see another field of it will be a plus and I will be an extremely happy person. Although, I don't know if they gonna be sprouting this March but it's just a goal and no sweat for it.

Things that were planned and set makes life so easy and smooth and that is also the same when you set goals in every endeavor you have. See planning ahead will not hurt you but will even make you stronger and prepared. It will be a good thing and clever thing to do, so I always have a habit of planning ahead, setting goals, and making things happen in a positive way. Although we can meet some resistance along the way still life has to go on. We only live once and by not having to try all the things that you desire will bring some critical impact in your life.

Spring is a time that always brings new life in us. It makes us more fulfilled in a sea of weariness and void of hibernation. It inspires life to look vibrant and lively and this year this three goals that I have set had given me the drive and the will to fulfill them. Things may not come as easy like for some, but one thing I can say is that; "For every things that had happened in your life, whether good or bad, there might be a true reason why it had happened." So in the end, GOD is the author of everything and we must trust Him in all our life. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment