Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Not A Day I Will Expect

Okay. It's been quite a while lately that I have blogged but tonight I am very happy that I did it again (ooops.... sounds like a Britney Spears song) but honestly it was been a good feeling that I am back in the hood again. Yes.... very elated and ecstatic after those long periods of hiatus now I am back again to what I love.... blogging.

My run of thoughts were endless.... fathomless..... myriad. Cannot contain my excitement where to start. In fact, I just finished a blog a while ago and now, here I am blogging again.... hahaha. Funny right! Hope you'll understand.... hehehe. Just like a baby who had just handed a lollipop. Kinda hilarious but oh well what could I do, I'm just excited to be back.

Finally, I had retrieved my password and had found an apt computer to use at work where I can open the Blogger site and voila.... back to normal days again. From now on, I'll just follow my instinct and just start blogging my heart out.... whatever I have in me and I will share that to all of you.... whatever the mood.... be happy or sad.... uphill or downhill.... it will be posted here. This blog will be the testimony of who I am and I will cry and scream my heart out here.

Oh well speaking of that.... in two days will be Valentine's Day and my lonely self have not found any date yet. As if I am hopeful to have one.... but I don't feel like it. Actually, I will be meeting somebody tomorrow for an introduction and we'll see there if it clicks. You know me.... I can easily be bored and would rather be alone rather than rattle my imaginary world. Hehehe.

So far so good.... we'll see. The time was set and the date was been agreed so we'll just see.... why not? Will keep you posted what's the progress. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment