Tuesday, February 12, 2019

My Dilemma In Coming Back To Blog

It’s great to be back again and I am glad that everything went through. It’s been a long while that I am back here because of the fact that I was been atruggling to log in at my office computer at work and it was really a headache cuz my computer could not open the screen for the Blogger site. Albeit, I’m here back again into blogging my life away.

It was more than a year that I have not blogged. Believe me, I’ve been wanting to go back for quite sometime. But accessing my own blog was a pain. I even forgot my password and username.

And you know what I am using right now. I’m using my smart phone just to start anew. Alas, I made it here without a sweat. Thank God! I am back!

I was been traveling a lot lately and the last places I’ve been was Morocco and the entire Iberian Peninsula which Spain and Portugal countries were situated. I scoured those three countries for two months and I had a blast.

The first one was Morocco. I started at Marakecch and I went to Ait-bin-laden there where the visited some old settlement or village which was been always featured in some famous Hollywood movies like Lawrence of Atabia and Gladiator. I also went to the sea town of Essaouira, the old city of Fez, the blue city of Caouen, the bustling city of Casablanca, and the grandiose capital of Rabat.

After that my itinerary continued to Spain where I start off in Madrid, thenconnected with some day trips at Avila, Segovia, and Valladolid. Then I moved to valencia and took a day trip to Cuenca. Then went to the beautiful region of Andalusia where I based myself in Granada and made some day trips to Cordoba. Then moved to Sevilla and made some day trips to Malaga and Ronda. Then went to Extremadura Major and stayed at Merida to feast my eyes with some ancient Roman ruins.

From Merida I took a bus to cross the Spanish-Portuguese bordee and headed to Lisboa where I enjoyed much of the beautiful cobblestoned pavements of the city and some beautiful architectures everywhere. Had made some day trips to Sintra and Fatima the. Headed north to the famous city of Porto and had made some side trips to Braga and Guimaraes.

After that I took a bus and went to Galicia and stayed at Santiago de Compostela to feel the ambiance of the camino pilgrims. I also took some side trips of the Galician countrysides and had enjoyed it so much.

After Santiago, I took a local flight going to the Basque Country and start off at Bilbao to celebrate my birthday then made some side trips to Donostia-San Sebastian. Then I moved to Pamplona and stayed there making some side trips to Zaragoza.

My last stop was Barcelona and made some side trips to Monserrat and Taragonna. It was a two-month packful of adventures and I had a marvelous and loaded experiences in my life that I cannot forget. I wished I won’t be coming back home to face the realities of life but I have to in as much as I don’t want to. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment