Thursday, April 28, 2016

You'll Be The Judge

Yeah, it's been repeatedly done and I am guilty of such faulty ways of mishandling myself. I mean sometimes it took time for me to tick that I made a very very decision that had put me into some kind of major dilemma. Now it had really surmounted into a highly classified dilemma that I myself felt couldn't get out of it. But blame it on me for causing such havoc to myself and my life.

I felt the shiver of the effects of my bad decisions. My piety to punish myself in working too hard had really gave a toll on me. Even handling my finances had really strained me for doing it because honestly I don't have time because for me rest is all I needed after working so much hours everyday and all I think is to just recoup some energy by just resting it away.

Little that I know that I had neglected my usual responsibilities and chores like paying my bills and cleaning my apartment because I was just too tired from work and that all I just wanted is to go to sleep. I didn't even have time to just sit down and have time for myself to account my money and expenses. I just totally neglected all these financial responsibilities to the extent of forgetting to pay my bills despite of the money I've earned from my work.

Now, some credit companies had went after me and took advantage of this negligence by suing me for the money that they have lost from my lack of response to them despite of calling me several times in a day just to make me annoyed and pushed me to the limits of annoying them back by not paying the bills. To a point that these calls had turned into a major harassment that instill a threat to myself and to my credit rating.

I suffered a toll from ignoring their constant nagging by making them destroy my credit history and bottomed it down to the hilt. It didn't bother me either because to me I didn't have that much property to loan money in the first place and that it can really hinder me from borrowing money because I hate doing it anyway.

Now, that I was sued by the bank that had harassed me several times through the phone, I found a way of countersuing them for affecting me psychologically and mentally. In the end God had helped me majorly, despite of some setbacks that had really effected my so downtrodden life. Haist.

I just have to slap myself and wake up that the reality is always harsh and I have to deal with it amicably. Which to me, has a much sense and value. But in the end it is my decision anyway and me alone and nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment