Friday, April 15, 2016

Stretching Limit

Call me crazy but I went to work sick. I may have had fever but I did not bother because I just don't want to frustrate myself for it. I felt so frozen that I really don't know what I have. I guess I have infection.

I wish I could leave early tonight because of my condition but it seems that the chances are nill because we have two or three admissions coming. We'll see though, if worse comes to worse I might give it up and get some much needed and deserved rest that I should have.

I might check myself as to where I could held on. If I could managed it at home then I will do that. I think I was just tired and the impact of working so long hours (you have no idea) in five or six days will churn your stomach.

Well, this might be the awakening of my selfishness or shall we say being greedy. In the end God let us remind that we only have one body which should be considered holy.

Will all those tiring work days I have I guess I reached to a certain point that my body gave up. Telling me, "That's enough!" How ironic! or maybe moronic yeah.

Hopefully, everything will be okay tomorrow and I will keep you posted. Please remind me to stop overdoing things because sometimes I have no control of myself. Thank you in advance... yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment