Monday, October 19, 2015

Bending The Norm

Yeah, this is a story that I might share to you in random. It's quite quaint but I still feel that I'm obliged to share it to you. I hope it will make a lasting impression to all of you. Not that I intended to make an abrupt impression but I felt that I have to share it to all of you and if not, I felt that I'll go crazy cuz I felt this is the only way I can vent out my pent up emotions and feelings. Hope you know what I mean after you read this article.

I was on vacation in Guadalajara lately and I met this young slim good looking guy. Let's say he looked like Francisco Lachowski, young, scrawny, virile, mysterious, funny, loving, romantic, passionate, gentleman, chummy, smart, quiet, composed, inert but can be easily provoked, vulnerable into anything, game, quite open with some skepticism of course, athletic, charming, has a smile that can melt anybody, secretive but can easily open up, attractive in character, just being himself, outdoorsy, into some memorable candle light dates, love the beach, drives crazily like a maniac, physically flexible, a contortionist (I didn't even know not until he showed me a picture during his teenage days), can be lunatically funny (has a good sense of humor, what I really liked with him), watchful in what he eats (but can eat a heap in one sitting), a dedicated runner, charismatically adorable, charitable, tacit when he's mad or angry (just like me, and he knows), a sizable lower front (just picture it out), like boxers' s brief a lot but he's hot on a swimming trunks, loves fruits a lot (I can say he's a semi vegan. I call him herbivore and he doesn't like it.), an adventurer, dreamer, and daredevil traveler (just like me, that's where we met), full of dreams and ambitions, adept in tennis, swimmer, runner, hiker, an avid blogger and intelligible writer (I told him I'm a sub par writer, Lol), an impressionist, a sketcher and artist, a musician (can strum a guitar so expertly but can sing fairly), and many more traits I still have to discover.

There you go. At least you can vividly picture him out now.

I was walking at the zocalo in Guadalajara and was enjoying the marvelous fountains just outside the plaza near the cathedral and theater. It was really a very nice day that time where the sun came out so charmingly that early bright morning. The weather was so outcast but nice.

I'm quite impressed with the vintage edifices around the zocalo. I was enjoyably browsing around the town and felt so compelled to take myriad of pictures in my beat up Nikon portable camera.

When I came out of the cathedral I felt so tired that I wanna sat down near the light up gazebo in front of the church and just watched people eagerly passing by. I was sitting there for quite sometime when a cute young guy was flashing his melting smile at me and then surprisingly came up to me and asked how am I doing.

Frazzled, I smiled back and told him politely that I am perfectly fine. I felt that he was just psyching me up (my usual paranoid instinct) whether I am easy to approach with, so he gently and quietly sat down on the left side of the shiny iron bench, whereI was sitting, trying to gauge up if I am that okay to talk with. He felt relieved I guess that I didn't brushed him off.

He offered a firm handshake at me and politely introduced himself (where I was really astonished) so I obliged myself and returned him the favor. His hand was soft and sweaty and was obviously shaky. I can see, tell, and feel how jittery and anxious he was so I tried to be nice to him to ease up his apprehensions.

We started talking until I felt comfortable with him not really suspecting that he was smooth talking me because I felt that he was sincere and genuine in all his responses. We had a very congenial talk I guess. I could and probably would know if a person was lying to me or not, judging that I am a nurse in profession and has met a lot of people at work in my twenty five years of experience.

I was really flabbergasted why he approached me, in the first place, but lo and behold, no matter what I felt that time, I didn't know that I can still make an impression to such young and handsome guy, that is. It was a surprise really! Lo and behold, I'm still puzzled of his general intention, be it honest or just a bluff, but I have to hold on my horses, and just follow the flow and see what will happen and where its going.

I don't intend to be rude nor I don't intend to be lenient. I just wanted to go with the flow. So far, I did good I guess. Not being overly pretentious but I liked what was happening. I guess it was just a perfect timing. Love the flirting in between as well. No pun intended. I just don't want to assume the worst nor the best as well. Just went with the flow as I said earlier. Quite amusing!

From there everything sparked like a sparkling and bursting firecracker, blossoms like a budding and sprouting flower, and developed like a modern building just mushroomed from an urban construction site. I just cannot tackle the perpetrating circumstances. I was just utterly surprised. It happened really really fast. So mundane….

And then we ended up touching each other, caressing like a very romantic couple. We dated that night and all of a sudden we ended up in bed. I was in limbo that time and I just don't wanna wake up. As if I was drunk with the mitigating circumstances that happened that very moment. I needed to pinch myself to see if it's real but I held myself. I just don't want somebody to slap me and woke me up from a very bad dream. As if it was a total awakening. Ahhh.....

One moment after moment after moment and I was imbibed with a lot of hopes and just considered each quick passing minutes and seconds like a permanent reality although it was not. I just needed to slap myself but I held and told myself not to because it only happened once. I just wanted to feel the whims and expectations, the cause and effect of the situation. And from there I knew it was temporary.

Our unexpected union that night happened at a spur of a moment and was an unexpected spontaneous one. Just like I said, both of us were already brimming with adrenalines and our individual libido was already at an optimum boiling point. We got carried away, we just followed what our feelings had told us to do, and just went with the tide I guess. To him it was also a surprise. It was a very passionate union and was the sweetest moment of my life. We totally imbibed ourselves to it, honestly. I was definitely drunk and he was totally smiling about it like he cannot believed it just happened.

We cuddled the whole night and started to know each other. It was an awkward moment knowing a person for the first time in bed but I liked the idea. He was very gentle, polite, caring, and open. He honestly answered all the questions without any utter pretenses. It was not like an open book discussion but it was quite nice knowing him as a man with wits, humor, character, virtues, beliefs, and principles.

We totally clicked together and it was a mystery why it happened. I am overwhelmed how fast it happened but oh well here is my fateful self again trying to overly rationaized what had just happened, that it happened for a reason. Yeah, I told him about that and he told me there's nothing wrong about it. He totally understood it.

I was more fallen to him with that kind of attitude, the more I am lost and drowned. Maybe cupid had just released and struck a thousand pointed love arrows on my already aching and bursting heart with passion and romance. It was really insane! What had just happened to me that night was inconceivable. So not the norm.

Breaking the norm though was totally unexpected. Unpredictable per se. It happened too fast. Nobody knows when it happened but by the time you knew it happened it's already late. You just don't want it to end. You just wanted the time to get stuck at that moment.

But everything has to end. I knew it will happen sometime. But the sweet moments we've shared was really memorable so we vowed to get in touch with each other and already planned to go together on our next travels, explorations, and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment