Saturday, May 9, 2015

Work Related Stories

From now on, I will include some of the stories I gathered at work as well as my experiences at work that really reminded me an lot and that I have learned a lot of wisdom.

It might be heartwarming to really include some of the stories that I have encountered and telling my readers on the second person point-of-view. As if they were there when the situation happened.

I am very excited of this vision and hopefully I could improved my writing skills and grammar as well. Since I started at Genesis company last month I learned the best way by interacting my patients and by trying to be empathic with them and listen to their concerns.

It had totally affected me as a person. I am no longer a person who doesn't care about other people but a person who is more aware of what is happening in the real world. I can feel how these patients feel. I am more aware of their pains and their feelings. It had opened my eyes to be more like them rather than to close my eyes and not care of what is happening around.

Yeah, it was a very critical eye opener for me to feel, see, and hear their plight. The elderly people are the people that does not have a voice and protection for their individual rights. It is a shame that elderly abuse is very rampant in front of us despite how mild or severe, how big or small, how minor or major, and how significant or insignificant the condition, situation, or circumstance.

It had really cloaked me and woken my cold and unmindful spirit. Now I am advocating for their rights, for their existence, for their voice. I hope the purpose of including their stories here will serve it right for my own redemption.

For so many years, I have ignored their plights and I am ashamed of what I have done. Now, I know why I have to experience it. Maybe God has the reason again why I got accepted at Genesis and resigned at CVN.

For all I know God was just around trying to touch everybody's hearts, once and for all. And it greatly touched not only my heart but also my life. It's a very rewarding experience, I assure you.

I can't wait for it so let's do it guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment