Saturday, May 9, 2015

Back On Track

It's been a while that I haven't blogged here. I missed blogging already. I know I have a lot of explaining to do, why I haven't been doing it. I know you all understood why, but in case you wouldn't my sincere apology for making you hang without my full intention of making you wait forever.

I resigned from my nursing home job at CVN (can't really tell the whole name of the facility I've been working with for privacy purposes) and since then I was kinda going downhill, you know. It was a very stressful life ever since but my spirits was been very optimistic that I can pick up myself and start all over again.

It took me several months to get over with it and now I am very much inclined to make positive plans for my future. I know God has the ultimate reason why it happened to me and I left all the fate I have to God, which He eventually answered. I am truly indebted in Him and I cannot forget that he did not abandoned me. I am truly blessed I guess.

Things that had happened (though slow and painstaking) had it's own course and reasons, I could not be more thankful for them. It seems that the hands of the Lord was really very comforting to those who are in need. I learn a lot of lessons and wisdom from it. I think that is the purpose of it.

I know that He will not leave or abandon me. I know that he is always there by my side whispering to me what to do and that I am stubborn enough to heed Him that is why it took slow for me to pick up myself. My bad I guess!

I am glad that everything was very apparent and that I know the perspectives of my actions. I am so fortunate that He was there all the time although how many times that I brushed Him off, yet he stood by me and never left me in the dark.

Although, sometimes I felt that He abandoned me yet I regretted those times that I thought of Him leaving me alone. And now I know that he didn't left me on my own but had carried me through to muster my own strength to believe in myself that I can do it and that nobody can do it for me.

Yeah, it was such a challenging journey for all those eight months that I've missed from this blogsite. Hopefully everything will be as positive, productive, and promising as what they are. No matter how long I will wait I will endure the wait. Thank you for understanding and thank you Lord for being with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment