Sunday, September 7, 2014

Traumatized

Last couple days I wasn't really feeling well. I got sick because I was traumatized by a video I watched in Facebook. It was horrific and I got some flashbacks everytime I remember it. It is still fresh in my mind. That poor boy, angelic as he is was dead on the spot after being bullied and harrassed by three guys and a video taker. It was nightmarish as I consider.

It happens somewhere in China, the perpetrators were speaking Chinese. They appeared young and somewhat drugged. The three guys who were half naked were mauling a young boy kicking, spitting, punching, and hitting him with tree branches all over his body was all beaten up and mauled. He was begging for his life but the three guys kept of kicking him and breaking him into pieces. They were hitting him on his spine and ribs, one guy jumping on his back and chest trying to break his ribcage. Oh my gosh.... it was really horrendous.

Until they all were throwing huge stones on his back and body. He was lying there helpless trying to reason out with these spineless thugs. I swear I was in rage watching the video trying to sympathized with the young boy until a tear had unconsciously dropped from my pitiful eyes. I can't believe I just witnessed a very horrific crime which had changed my perspective about life.

At the end of the video one guy picked up a huge slab of concrete and throw it at the back of the boy's head which rendered him uncsonscious and didn't moved again. It seems that the huge heavy piece of concrete had cracked his skull inside and maybe made him bled inside his head. He didn't move after that appearing limp and unconscious.

The perpetrators were not happy about what they did and they dragged him about five meters and trying to check if he is still alive, opening his eyes and checking his pupils, picking up his upper limb and check if it still jerking, but the poor boy had not responded maybe because of the fatal injury he had committed from the hands of these evil doers. I cried impishly and prayed for his soul. I was really traumatized for what I had witnessed. It was the first time I've seen a first degree murder.

Not contented of what they did one of the guy, theone who threw the slab of concrete at his head, opened his pants and peed on the poor boy's head. I was pissed off with the thug's actions and wished that he will be punished by God someday.

How could people just have the authority to just kill people and take away their right to live? Why is it that there were people who were like that? Why is it that these things were happening around us? A lot of questions in my mind which really had rendered me melt right now out of pity for the little boy. I swear I can't forget this scene and will keep coming back to haunt me.

I wished I didn't watched the video in the first place because it really had made a big impact on me. I even blogged about it because I really cannot get over about it. I was furious about my situation. That I am mad and angry because I cannot do something to help the little biy. I was just helpless sitting there and watching the whole thing happened from my laptop. I am really crushed about what I've seen.

My only option is to pray for his repose and wished that all these thugs will be caught and punished for what they have done. I hope in the future they will realized that what they did to this helpless boy was wrong and that they will repay it in the end. I hope that karma will make them realized that they wronged someone and that they have to repent for what they have done.

Oh how I wish I could do something to just at least help that helpless boy. That's why I've shared the video so that people will keep sharing it and in so doing the attention of the authorities in China will be caught and will look for these three guys who mauled and beat the poor boy. That's my wish and I hope it will happen. And may the boy's soul will rest in peace. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment