Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Youngster Belts Out From The Heart

Yes..... It's Darren Espanto's time to shine. I am glad this kiddo was really well accepted right now in the Philippines. He maybe didn't capture the "The Voice Kids Philippines" champion title yet this child was well received by the public. He just blew everybody away when he sings OPM tunes.

There were a lot of concerts he has done in the whole country after the show concluded last month and the people goes madly crazy about him. The one thing that I noticed about this kiddo is his slefless humility and obvious courteousness. It was two very distinct characteristics that I have easily noticed that really had captured my heart and the hearts of others to like him so dearly.

He is so grounded that it is very infectious to watch. His charisma just exudes extremely that everybody swoon to his good looks and infectious smile. His talent in singing and dancing is very apparent and shines every time he performs on stage. He is a very good boy and his parents must be extremely proud of him. This child will be successful in the near future and I am very proud of him as well. I am very happy for his accomplishments for such a short time.

There were no dull moments that I have spent surfing YouTube for any of his viral videos and all his videos had shown how people had easily accepted him and screamed loudly for him, how he magnificently filled the big venues with a lot of people, how he magically entertained him with his world class voice and dancing prowess, how he surprisingly make the audiences cry and lined up just to see him sing gorgeously. He is a child prodigy..... an angel sent by heaven.

Just lately, the TVK's album was jus realeased and was already a success wherein Darren's songs had topped the iTunes Philippines chart. He will be a record breaker in due time (how much more a platinum or a double platinum award)and I just can't wait to buy his first solo album and see his first solo concert. I am so addicted with him now.... I think I am a very very certified Darrenatics! Meaning I am an addict for Darren Espanto only.... hahaha.

I've heard that his manager will be the renowned music composer Mr. Vehnee Saturno. I have guessed before that Kuya Vehnee was been tied up with the Espanto family. I've seen some videos of Darren having concerts in Canada and Kuya Vehnee was there. I've heard in one of the videos about Darren singing the "Mr. Kupido" song and the "It's Never Not Enough" song in the GGV show which were both written by Kuya Vehnee. During the semifinal of the TVK, Kuya Vehnee was also focused on the camera for three seconds when it was Darren's turn singing the "One Moment In Time" song. And I have guessed it that he might be asked to be his manager and I was not wrong.

I mean or maybe I think, Darren will be well off in the hands of Kuya Vehnee before and he (Kuya Vehnee) has the knowledge about the music industry and that he can also compose OPM's that can be marketable and made popular. He even posted in Facebook a sneak peak of the single song that he wrote just for Darren and it was so pleasing to listen to the ears. Many comments from the netizens had surfaced that the song was catchy, danceable, and upbeat and will become popular when it will be released.

Kuya Vehnee also sponsored Darren's first concert in October 4 at Music Lounge and one of the famous hotel in Manila. Wow... Darren ha..... taray! It's just an expression of congratulating the little dude. I am very happy about Darren's fate now. At least I feel better for him now compared to the mourning times that I felt when he lost the TVK title. This is a big surprise and his plummeting success will be apparent soon.

At first I was really devastated when he did not win the first title of TVK and now I've realized that it was meant to be for him because if one door closes for him there's thousands of door that are gonna be opening for him. This just holds true right now as I see jampacked malls and hundreds of people screaming "DARREN" in the crowd. It really fattens my heart seein how he was adored and how successful he is now in such a short time.

It was really meant for him because he is very blessed. Congratulations Mr. Darren Espanto for being you and I hope you will be more successful in the near future. My hat's off for you Bebe Darren Espanto! Keep up the good work and don't lose yourself with the glitters of the limelight. Keep yourself grounded at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment