Monday, June 30, 2014

Work Talk

Work was been so promising lately. I can't complain for less. I am glad that I am working right now. Whatever plans I have it is very apparent that work was been very nice with me. Love the idea that I mix travel and work. It just gave me the liberty tobe away from the unhurried stressful day.

I am a hardworking person and I luv my work. My work at the facility was the best. I have the chance to take care of the elderly people in the facility as an RN Supervisor. It was a very hectic job but I like the challenge of it. I've been in this business for almost deven years and I cannot believe what I did, how long I have done it, and how I survived the whole thing.

My job at the facility was just purely paperworks rather than hands on with the patient. The CNA and the licensed practical nurses does the menial jobs and I am just supervising them how they do it. My job is the tough job. It entails a very thorough assessment and I have to document it in order for the facility to get paid by the insurance. So far it is a very taxing job and challenging as well. Despite of the stressful environment I still love my job and nothing can ever beat that.

Interacting with the patients, doing their assessment had given me a lot of insight which I've always been using as I interact with people. I gained so much skills in communicating with the patients. Devicing their care plans had given me the autonomy to plan for their recovery. I am very pleased to have done it.

My second and third job was teaching. I teach at a LVN school. Readying people to be like me (registered nurse) is tough but it made me more like a very responsible individual. It was as well a very challenging jod for me at first but eventually I got the loose end of the strand. I am also very respected by my students because of my very strict and complacent attitude. I am impartial and always value all the people around me, from the lowest to the top.

Teaching had made me a lot more confident and that made me tothink first before talking which is one of my foundation as a person. I am lucky to have lived like this. I am proud to say that being self responsible had me realized that I have to do everything on my own and that I have nobody around me to break everything through. I would never trade it in to another job that will shake my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment