Saturday, June 28, 2014

Random Things To Blog On

I am very lax lately with my blogging. I am just lazy to write. It seems that I ran out of ideas. And the fact that I am always on the go and goes home tired is another blatant alibi I might concoct. I am just plainly lazy not to blog. Well in fact there's a lot to write but I am just not in the mood of doing it.

Gym lately was also sparsely done. I don't know, I am just sick and tired of going there. I mean I am not really motivated lately. I am doing well at my exercises before but it seems that the spark is not there anymore. I have a thought of divorcing my healthy goals but I am also succumbing to the fact that I already invested a lot of time getting healthy and firm so I guess it is not a good idea right now.

I know I've been laxed with my routines but the drive to live healthy and fit was still there. So at least there is hope. I might just suffering from a low serotonin levels in my systems that I needed to shake up. Hopefully, I will be okay.

My goal is to just at least sweat everyday so that I will be able to maintain my physical endurance and strength. Now, I know how really hard it is to miss out days of work out. It really bummed me out to do it but at the same time I didn't know why I suddenly stopped and realized that I am tired of it already.

I am always working so maybe staying up the whole day had given a toll on my routines making me tired and no appetite to move. I regret doing it and now I am up to challenge myself to move all the time. Hopefully, things will be all right.

*****

I have a new friend and he is very sweet, cute, and handsome. Every time I see him I always smile and giggle dsecretly because I don't want him to see me admiring him. It's really hard to put on a mask. In as much as I wanted to physically touch him, I held myself because I am his instructor. It's hard to put on a fake face in front of him.

As days elapsed we became closer and made friends. He was very sweet and very quiet but very approving as well. I enjoyed his company at lunch during our clinical rotations. He was very expressive in telling me stories about her girlfriend. I am also enjoying his conversations and company when we do some discussions about certain topics. I am glad having him as a friend.

*****

Work is quite a drag lately. We have a situation at work wherein the new administrator was imposing rukes and guidleines to be followed. Actually, some employees were rattled already. We have our new DON as well which I think is also a puppet and could not do anything to defend us. It's just really chaotic right now at work and every one must be on their guard if they want to stay.

There were few employees who were silently and wrongfully terminated. It's always scary here at work because all your actions were being microscoped. It was tough but we have to always be on the alert because it is hard to trust someone. Trust must ne earned and right now we cannot trust the corporate as well. It's really tough!

*****

I stated picking up some theory hours again at school. I vowed not to accept any offers anymore but it seems that I missed teaching theory so I told my boss to put me back again. And when I saw the schedule today I felt like I was in cloud nine. I couldn't ask for more now that my wish was granted by my DON. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment