Saturday, June 28, 2014

My 10-Day South France Itinerary

I am concocting a plan at this moment about my itinerary in south France to visit my best friend Doreen. It's been a long time that I have not seen her so I decided to gave her a visit that she deserves because she is my best friend. I only have ten days available for a vacation because I cannot afford to have a longer ones.

Job wise it is not indicated for me because it is not a paid vacation. I already exhausted my vacation hours for this week so I have to make a stringent decision to make it shorter or else I will be broke. But at least I got to see Doreen and that's it. Nothing will exchange my excitement to see her again despite of her gruelling health problems. At least I will see her and got to interact with her personnaly, maybe exchanging facts about life.

I will be leaving from Los Angeles on October 19 and will have a night lay-over in Moscow, Russia then I will be ransported to Paris, France the following day arriving there early morning. We will tour Paris upon arrival and also the following day then leave in the afternoon on 10/21.

On 10/22 we'll be arriving in Aix and then rest. On 10/24 we'll leave for Toulouse and then go to Montpellier the folowing day on my birthday 10/24. I will be celebrating my birthday at Montpellier and we might spend a night at Nimes during that time. On 10/25 we'll be exploring Nimes and tehn move to Arles in the evening to sleep. On 10/26 we'll be roaming the beautiful Arles to see Van Gogh creations and then spend a night home at Aix. On 10/27 we'll go to Cannes and then hop to Nice and then go back again to AIx for the night. Then the following day 10/28 we'll go to Marsielle and explore the city. On 10/29 will be rest day, after touring the whole of south France, spending time with Doreen's friends and then at noontim eon 10/30 we'll take a train backto Paris for I will be leaving France at the struck of midnight.

These schedule were very packed and hectic. Very adventurous and ambitious as well. But I have to get the most of it because I was just given a ten day to roam around so I have to use the time wisely and make it memorable. At the same time I will enjoy the company of the woman who trusted me as a nice chum and vice versa. I just can't wait to see this lady again.

I always remember our togertherness, jokes, and laughters. It's very intoxicating and I cannot wait to see and hug her again. Hello France! This will be my third time to France and I look forward to seeing lots and lots of places there. Can't really wait. I wish it's already Octiber. I'm super-duper-uber excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment