Monday, April 28, 2014

Being Lax Is No Good

It's been a week now that I haven't been to the gym and my body was kinda sick. I don't feel good if I don't exercise. (I guess everybody is.) I last went last Monday and then no more. My schedule was so busy and plus the fact that I am nursing my right Achilles tendon because it was torn. It will took me probably another week to get in shape for exercising. I missed the gym now.

Today, I will be off after my graveyard ship tonight. (I guess you're kind of confused about the previous sentence. That is because I am writing this blog at 0140H and I am at work.) I've been confusing my times also lately. It seems that I am quite not in congruent with my own body clock anymore. That's why sometimes I don't know if I have to exercise or not. Sometimes the weather will be gloomy and then all of a sudden will be sunny and my body will be confuse if I have to wake up or not because it is still dark or it is still sunny.

Oh well, you might think I might probably making some alibis here but suit yourself. I am just blogging all my frustrations, problems, and anxieties here. hehehe. No offense here. Just telling you what I feel. If I offended you, then I am very sorry for the unsurprising hurt.

Anyways, I titled this blog like that because I have been guilty for not being in the gym for almost a week now. That is because I was procrastinating whether to go or not. Plus I've been engaging with the undreaded glutony. I just consciously engaged myself eating with foods that are not even healthy, when in fact I'm supposed to be eating healthy. I am succumbing myself to guilty pleasures as well thereby you can go ahead and shoot me now. Hahaha. (Just an expression.)

I really need to prepare myself because I will be hopping for a three weeks vacation soon and because I know I won't be going to the gym during those times that I am gone. I will be very busy because my schedule was very very hectic. I bet I will be dead tired for all those itineraries that I have planned. It was jampacked with actions and a lot of traveling from here and there. Whew! I shudder thinking about them right now. What have I got myself into?

I am just glad that I will be back to the gym today. Despite that I am dead tired from working twenty hours today, I still planned to go right after I got out of work. I really need to sweat out a lot because it's been three or four days or so that I have not been sweating out. I have a policy that I need to sweat everyday in order to loose calories.

Speaking of calories, I've been gulping a lot of unhealthy foods lately. Unhealthy, because it mostly comprise of fried and fatty foods. Today, I ate rice (the first time after five months) with the greasy "lechon paksiw" and fatty pork "menudo". Yummy.... Yikes! I am very guilty of feeding myself those poison. Hahaha. No more cheat day for me. I just needed to be punished for not sticking to my goals, I guess. Waaah!

So tomorrow, I have to stay at the gym for four to five hours instead of the usual two or three hours. I have to catch up for the lost hours so that it will be evened out. I don't think it will work like that but time is running out because I will be leaving next week and I need to be skinny before I leave so that I can fit on my swim shorts. Hahaha. And that I can show off my abs.... or maybe flabs? Hahaha.

I am just crazy. Just don't mind me. Have probably nothing to blog that is why. Oh well, I'm quite ingenious when it comes to my writing and yet it came out good. It's kinda boring here at work right now after I was busy earlier because I had one patient who expired earlier plus all the drama of my nurses earlier. Whew... that was quite crazy earlier. I never imagined I went through it and just breeze through the night not feeling that it actually had happened tonight.

Well, I'm glad it was over! And here I am blogging my lazy ass explaining my boring plight. Hahaha. Have a good early morning to each and every one of you. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment