Friday, January 24, 2014

My Heartfelt Apologies

As I noticed the graph of my blogsite I noticed that my audience was been reduced. I think maybe because I blog in Tagalog. I am really sorry for blogging in Tagalog. Sometimes I have some thoughts that I can express well in Tagalog and that I needed to write before it will evaporate into oblivion. I hope you guys can understand me.

From now on, expect me to blog in Tagalog sporadically because of this reason. In as much as I don't want to do it I have to because I need to. Writing is my passion and I cannot wait to lose my thoughts if I have some very stunning ideas. And thanks for your daily patronage and for coming back here and follow my blogs.

Today, I am working at the clinical site and it is where I am just passive with the Staff Developer whom I disgust (although disgust is a harsh word). I mean he is an airhead and I just can't stand people like that. He seems to be very arrogant sometimes commenting about my students see-through white uniforms and tells me that they're wearing thongs.

I mean what is your business looking at the students body and scanning them like they were naked? That is preposterous. In as much as I don't want to see him I just pretended to be profesional because the school is affiliating with their facility. But honestly, I don't like the environment there. It seems that I am being singed. Haist.....

Enough of that frustrations, let's go back to my goal of losing weight which I started last month. It's been a month already and doing on and off daily exercise and cardio training had mad eme more focused to my exercise routines as well as geting more disciplined. I even gained back my self-confidence from being depress for so many years. The gym was my second home now and I am married to my weight reduction goals. I am so committed to this and I can see the difference.

Now, I feel more light and had a positive outlook. Thanks to my determination and also to the help of one person who really encouraged me to do this thing. Haven't I met him in Mexico I wasn't empowered to do this one hundred percent. We made a pact to do this together and assess our work after six months. I mayb edoing this as an online business someday. Who knows! (I'll just keep this as a secret for copyright purposes. My apologies.)

Again, I am very sorry for blogging in Tagalog and I hope you all understand it. Nevertheless, I will be here all the time ready to answer your feedbacks if you have some querries or thoughts to be reconciled with me. I thank you all for your perseverance and diligence to check my blogs sometimes. Thank you guys! Until next time! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment