Friday, January 31, 2014

Kong Hai Fah Choi

Yes it is Chinese New Year today and I just wanted to greet you Kong Hai Fah Choi. It is the year of the mighty horse this year in the Chinese calendar. Hope we have a more progressive year this year.

A horse is expected to be robust and muscular. Meaning it is firm and stable. It has grace and finesse and always elegant to look at especially when bred or cultured. These characteristics of the horse will be also manifested this year, depends on someones perceprtion and superstition.

You know Chinese were very superstitious people and they believe that the characteristics of certain animals reflect life as well. I'm not that superstitious but I can see how true it is sometimes. I always believe that what we ended up is all to us. Destiny is your own making except in some circumstances like those royal people.

As I celebrate this Chinese New Year I hope that the whole year will be more productive and full of life. I mean about life as a lot of challenging situations. I am always an optimist and I always yearn thos challenges that eally measure my own strengths and weaknesses. Life is full of challenges and it's up to us to face and crack them.

For me, I am always going with the flow. I sometimes get ahead but I never really tried to overdo a certain thing because I don't want failures. Failures are okay for us to leanr but if your life are fill with it it would be frustrating maybe, right. That's why I am very keen and careful of taking over and going ahead. I just want to go with the flow and enjoy the present.

Okay, I hope you will enjoy your Chinese New Year and please do't eat a lot. Hahaha. I can't eat for now because I ma on a strict diet. Hehehe. Go sea the dragon dancing on the street and enjoy the merry making. Kong Hai Fah Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment