Monday, November 18, 2013

Visiting The Park And The Zocalo

November 16, 2013 (Saturday): I woke up late today. Well, it's understandable because I came last night at 2300H and maybe slept late. I haven't kept track of the time because I forgot to change the time difference between the west coast and the east coast. My bad! I thought my iPhone will automatically changed it but it seems that I haven't programmed it either.

I woke up with 0700H Los Angeles time but it was actually 1000H in Mexico City, there's a three hours difference. Having noticed it, I programmed my iPhone right away. I immediately woke up and started to took a warm shower then changed. I decided to skip breakfast so I planned to just get coffee at Starbucks near my hotel.

The weather was nice hear, not too hot and not too cold. The sun was happily out and shine brightly on the clear blue Mexican skies. It's a good time to roam around the city and seized the beauty of the day. I still don't know where to start until I kept ambling towards Avenida Reforma and saw the Gold Angel Monument at a rotunda from a distance then I continued trekking the avenue and started my day from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment