Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Just Sets In

Yes, it's that time of the year again that nearly closing out 2013. And it is the month that I got to remind myself that I am another year older. I am quite in denial that I am getting old but oh well, everybody go through that anyway.

October my birth month and I couldn't be more thankful for all the blessings that I have got this year. I know that life has to go on and there is no stopping it. Although, I am still not quite ready to get old. Hmmm.... sounds like I wanted to get stuck at being 40. Sounds good but it's not really possible.

It seems that the months of 2013 just breezed through and it's three months away and it will be over. Another year with set in and another challenges will come by. It seems that time is so fast and there is no permanence in it. I have no idea really what will happen.

Setting goals is very important to make life easier. Having a plans on what to do just keep me more productive. Sometimes there were times that I've got timid and I can't help it. I may have not like it but I did it unwillingly. It's not easy to get stuck to a point that it derails my thinking sometimes. It's quite scary!

Next month, I will embark on a month long journey down south to find myself some serenity and to do what I like to accomplish. I will take it one at a time so that there will be no repercussions in the end. I will plan out each day so that my journey will be fruitful and successful. I have some goals already in mind and it makes me more inspired and watchful as the days shortens. I just can't wait to have it happen. I will always enjoy the moment.

I guess it's time for me again to get away from the tight rein of work. I felt burnt out already. I needed some fresh air and hopefully my month long vacation will be enough for me to enjoy myself and just don't think about work. I always longed to get away just to bask myself with very inspiring places that I like to spend in. Nothing can beat the promises of being away from a busy environment wherein silence will be eternal. Oh how I like that ecstatic feeling.

My goal for this vacation is to lose a lot of weight. Due to my negligence, I have gained so much weight the past month and now I am suffering with bone pains and shortness of breath. I wanted to use my time away from work to lose weight by exercising everyday. I planned to do a lot of walking and running there and also do some gym visits if time will permit.

The reason that I am leaving is because I signed out for a translation class and I wanted to know Spanish better so it's just hightime for me to take action by applying for the Spanish class.

I have a lot in my mind to happen but I could be more excited to have them done. Needless to know that I have only myself to do it so I just have to take everything one at a time and hopefully everything will be all right.

I'm not packed yet but eventually I will do it. It's just that I have to enjoy this month first by celebrating my natal day and just enjoy the promises of time despite the fact that I am a year older and wiser as well. Good luck to me for this year and hopefully all will be well. Can't complain really. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment