Monday, June 24, 2013

Listening To Classical Music

I don't know, but lately I've been fascinated with classical music. I've been listening to it everytime I'm in my car driving to work or and also when I goes home in the afternoon. The soft and soothing music was very pleasing to my ears. It was very titillating to listen to it.

I always tune in my car radio to classical radio 95.1 and enjoyed the music they've offered during my drive to work and going home. Even if I got stuck in a traffic I never been angry anymore, unlike before, because the music had quieted me down. It's a good way for me to relax and never get mad thereby triggering my blood pressure to get elevated.

Right now, I was very fascinated with the piano music of the Chinese pianist Lang Lang. It was a very powerful music given to us by this young Chinese guy. He graced the Sir Albert Hall in London and Carnegie Hall in New York at a young age of 21. If I'm not mistaken he is the one also who performed a piano concert during the opening ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympics. No wonder why the Chinese are very proud of him.

Even at work, if I have a lot of things to do I always popped his music from my iPhone. By the way, I bought two of his beautiful albums. The first one I bought was the Fifty Greatest Piano Music and it was a bargainb for me because one album consisted of 50 mega classical piano songs. The second album I bought was the alluring Dragon Songs Album which was loaded with rich Chinese classical piano songs. It was really deep in meaning and very captivating music.

I don't know what's into me but having listened to this kind of music was heaven to me. I never get tired listening to it. Even in my sleep the music still keeps reverberating inmy head. I probably had a classical music syndrome wherein I have auditory hallucinations. Hehehe. But it's all worth it.

Sometimes this music will also tell me a lot of history and bringing me to think the places they were originated. Each country has their own rich classical music traditon and having the chance to have known about the people and the group behind the music it all sums up that music will always binds us together, Music is indeed therapeutic to some and it alsso brought unity to everybody.

Music is always a universal language because we can detect where it come from and it is easily understood. Be it fast or slow it depicts our own self and mood. Classical music is a good appetizers to someone and I'm glad I'm hooked to it. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment