Sunday, April 21, 2013

Going Back To Mexico City

April 2, 2013: Tuesday*** After touring the beautiful and magical town of Palenque we will be heading back to Mexico City at night time. We spent an excellent day in Palenque and it's time for us to rest off our fatigue in the bus on our way back to Mexico City.

Our day in Palenque was been loaded with unending adventures despite of the scorchingly hot day but it was woth it. We've been to a lot of wonderful places during the whole day and I was contented about it. The sad part now is that we will live Palenque and cherish all our good times here. I don't know when to come back again but for sure I will come back here again.

After the bus had dropped us off at the hotel, we immediately went up to our room and picked up our luggage then went downstairs to pay for our dues at the reception area then we stayed there for a while at the reception area waiting for the taxi to pick us up and drop us off at the bus station.

Tonight we will be heading back to Mexico City because I will be going back to Los Angeles the next day. When we got to the bus station my friend inquired about the tickets in going back to Mexico and he was advised by the ticket lady that there was no bus directly from Palenque to Mexico City.

In order for us to get to Mexico we have to get a transit bus going to Villahermosa, Tabasco and from there we have to take a direct bus from Villahermosa to Mexico City which last roughly to 8 hours. It will be another long night drive but at least we got the time to sleep until we get to Mexico City the following day.

My boyfriend and I were extremely tired and I am very much relieved that my vacation will culminate with a big bang. I was so happy that everything turned out very much better as what I have expected. It was a wonderful trip full of beautiful memories and unending adventures. I enjoyed it so much along with the company of my boyfriend.

Now, I have to face the fact that I have to end this short vacation and will face reality soon. Reality I never been excited with but it makes the way I am and was been a way of life already. I can't complain.

From Palenque we took a small transit bus and it took us an hour to get there taking the winding and slopy mountain highway from of the state of Chiapas. When we got there it was already nighfall and the city appears twinkly from a distance of top of the mountain.

Villahermosa is a typical colonial town as you can see. Just like Oaxaca and Taxco. I couldn't really describe it hear somuch because we have to time to roam around. All I can tell you is that the bus station was huge and I thing was another hub in connecting to big cities. It was also nice and clean in there and there were a lot of people waiting there for their own respective buses to arrive and leave.

We stayed there for three hours waiting for our connecting bus in going back to Mexico City. I was so stoned already and was just wanted to sleep but I can't because of the ruckus inside the station. It was just very crowded and noisy in there. I was just sitting there trying to observe people passing by and was just quiet at the corner while waiting for our bus.

After three hours the bus arrived and we went up one-by-one inside and waited until it left for Mexico City. When we finally left the city it was already 2200H and I started to fall asleep. I was very tired I guess that's why I have no idea what was happening that time inside the bus and outside as well.

By 0500H, I woke up and felt hungry so I stood up and went to the back to get coffee from the thermos at the back. Islept so good and had no idea what happened suring the night while we headed back to Mexico City. The ride was smooth and uneventful and I am glad that we were all sound and healthy.

We arrived in Mexico City at around 0630H and we disembark at the Union Station and took a subway going to Zona Rosa hopping out at Insurgentes station. The subway was also very crowded and the train was very clean. This is also the first time I rode the train at Mexico's subway. Another thrilling adventure for this trip.

We went back to the Century Hotel where I reserved one bedroom for my last night here in Mexico. We slept during the day trying to slept off our fatigue from our five day adventures and slept like a log until we feel recharge. My boyfriend had invited his friend to come over at the hotel to spend time with us and then we headed to Tom's Leather Bar to see the naked go-go boys dancing on top of the bar counter. It was crazy there as well as highly charge.

After midnight, we went back to the hotel drunk and rested well until morning. My flight back to Los Angeles will still be in the afternoon, so my boyfriend told me to rest off all the fatigue and tiredness that I have. I slept like a baby that night smiling about my adventures for the last five days. I am just grateful that everything went well. And I am so grateful that my boyfriend had stayed all throughout.

It was a very nice week for me and I couldn't just be thankful to my boyfriend for sticking with me until the end. Baby, I am very proud of you. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Take care and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment