Saturday, December 1, 2012

What A Cozy Rainy Day

I am at home right now just got out of my graveyard shift work last night. When I came home it was raining hard outside and the road was very sleek and slippery. It seems that California will be raining for several days now because of a major storm up in Northern California.

It was raining the whole day and I cozied up on my bed well today trying to cringed myself like a baby inside the fragrant fluffy white downey comforter. I had just washed it yesterday and the smell of the clothing conditioner was still emanating all over my room. It slightly sedated me and had made me soporific succumbing to a still slumber on this cold rainy December morning.

When I got home from work I opened the TV first and toasted a bagel and pour a MinuteMaid fresh squeeze orange juice in a glass. Then when the bagel was done I dabbed it with a hefty slather of onion flavored Philadelphia cream cheese. I placed the bagel on a plate on my right hand and took the glass of orange with my left hand and sat on the couch at the living room watching my favorite travel show by Rick Steves.

I am watching Rick Steves travel in Europe and today he is featuring travels in Denmark and Sweden. I was just fascinated with the show because it really emphasizes the key areas to travel in one country in Europe and it features a lot of very good and interesting places to go. It seems that I am also traveling with him as a TV audience. I admire Rick a lot because he is very spontaneous and knowledgeable about his travels. And most of his travels were inexpensive which I like the most.

I was watching his show before where he was featuring how he was taping one of his travels and I found out from that show that he was only traveling with his producer and a cameraman. The three of them were doing their script and were also researching a lot where to find the most interesting and beautiful places to feature. I kind of like that too. I wish I could do that in the future. That's informative journalism and also adventure.

After I finished eating my bagel and watching the show, I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth then changed with my PJs since it was cold and rainy outside. I also turned on the heater in the room them cozied up on my soft bed and went to sleep abandoning the busy hustle and bustle of the cars on the street outside my apartment.

I woke up at 1700H in the afternoon feeling so refreshed and recharged. I slept good actually. I don't know if I was snoring or not but I felt really good this afternoon when I woke up. I then got out of bed and brushed my teeth then went to the kitchen to drink two glasses of water which I routinely do to flushed off the concentrated urine I had accumulated the whole time I slept. Boy oh boy, I really felt good.

I felt hungry so I decided to fired some egg and bacon and warmed the rice which I placed in the fridge. I also too some of the dried fish I fried last week in the freezer then heat it up also. Then after that I took all the food at the living room and watch some news for the afternoon.

When I'm done eating I went back to the room and iron my scrubs for I am working tonight. After ironing my scrubs I went back to the living room and watched some more afternoon news. Thirty minutes after I went to take a warm shower and then get ready to leave for work. When I was done I prepared my lunch bag then took my knapsack and left for work. It was still drizzling outside when I left the apartment.

On my way to work while I was driving I started praying thanking God for everything and also asking Him forgiveness for whatever bad things I did and also praising Him
for his goodness and unconditional love. I also prayed for my siblings, friends, and patients and also for the world I live in and for everything in general.

I really felt good today and I am so upbeat about working. When I arrived at work I just can't stop getting so excited because here I am again ready to interact with and take care of my dear patients. Can't beat the excitement because I am really devoted for my patients welfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment