Monday, August 6, 2012

Things That Worries Me

I just can't seem to think well today. So many things I have to think of that I feel scared what might happen in the future. My financial woes was a lot harder this year.

Starting with my problem with the IRS my big mistake of paying off my tax next year was a big misunderstanding on my part that my accountant did not explain to me. Now I am on a promisory note to pay my tax for two grand each month which really had to make me shore out a lot from my paycheck. Well, hopefully next year I will be okay because I already paid my tax next year for almost the full of it.

Another one problem I am really worried is my state tax. Although I have paid two thousand dollars monthly for five months I am still wary about it. Good thing I am nearing paying it off for two months more still it worries me a lot.

My siblings in the Philippines kept bugging me about financial support yet they don't know my huge problem right now financially. Even though I explained to them yet they will not understand because to them I am better off here because I am earning dollars. They just don't know my current situations. I am going crazy because of them.

Especially my big brother whom I helped sending all his four children to a private school. He doesn't even realized how hard it is for me to keep myself up front with the children's tuition fees and miscelllaneous fees. He was demanding me to give him a two thousand pesos allowance monthly. I told him get a job and fed your children. That is your responsibility and not mine. The only thing I am concerned for them is their education and that's the only thing I can help you.He really stressed me out a lot.

My other problem is the two condominiums I am paying in the Philippines. Monthly, I have to shel out about fifteen hundred dollars just to pay the monthly mortgage. I am afraid next month I will be short because I will be off without pay because of my second ear operation. I am just crossing my fingers I can cover it next month.

I woke up really worried this afternoon because of all these problems that really bothers me. I can't think at work well although I am performing my duties with slight caution yet I can't help thinking what might happento me next month. Hopefully things will be all right for me.

If it's not really working then I have to do something, an alternative may be. I am planning to go back registry next month if it's not working. I am trying to renew my PALS and NRP so that I can work again as a Pediatric Nurse when I am going to work registry. Hopefully it will help me with my financial woes.

I am kinda stress about this things that had happened to me lately. I didn't see it coming. I hope I can surpass it. I believe that God won't leave me in times of my big burden. I just have to trust to myself that I can do it and that I can make the right decision to help myself. Hopefully, every thing will be all right with God's guidance.

I felt so bad with all of this problem woes. All I needed to do is to swallow it and just do whatever I have to do to help myself. I know there's no problems that's cannot be solve and I have to take it slowly until I can do it alone. Bless me oh Lord as I struggle along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment