Sunday, August 12, 2012

Breaking The Habit

Yeah... I am so dedicated now to lose weight so I went back to the gym and had pushed myself to exercise. The gym was very beneficial for me to do my cardio exercises so that it will help me lose some of my weight which I accumulated for so many years of being lazy to exercise.

At first it is really hard to do it because of the pain and soreness I've got doing my exercises after the day. I've got a trick to dissipate the pain and soreness by taking Tylenol before doing the exercise and after that I can feel that I can do the exercises without even feeling the soreness. It works!

It's been two weeks now that I've been back to the gym and now I got the habit back to myself. My life was never been easier had I not decided to go back. I got the big realization when I noticed that I am extremely chunky and I noticed that I've put on a lot of pounds and I know it will be a big battle to lose thos stubborn fats.

I am extremely happy now that I will painstakingly see some results in a month or so rewarding me of my decision to go back to the gym. Gone are those days that I usually procrastinate exercising and I am so glad that I had started exercising again despite of a lot of hindering factors.

From now on I will dedicate myself going to the gym in order for me to acheive my goal. I know it will be a long journey and a big struggle but I am willing to compromise as long as I can break the habit.

In three months time I will assess the progress and will evaluate what else needed to be done in order to get the full potential of my goal. For now I have to double time and make sure that I have to do the job religiously and not falter. I know I can do it and I trust myself and God for it.

There is always power in perseverance and diligence. And in order to optimize the possibility of fulfilling my goal I have to endure a lot of pains along the way for if there is no pain there is no gain at all. And I am a firm believer for that true statement.

Breaking the habit of procrastination is not that easy. Sometimes it is haunting me especially when the pain is killing me, but the trick works and I will surely use it in order to benefit the full potential of my goal in starting this exercises in the first place. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment