Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pumped Up To Workout

Yes, I woke up this morning energized to go to the gym. I realized that I am off so I decided to go back to the gym. It's been a very long time that I haven't been back to the gym because of my procrastinations but right now I realized that I needed to because it seems that I feel so ogre.

Yes, I've been infusing pounds for so many months that I haven't been going to the gym for almost two years. It seems that my two jobs had been pulling my drive down to exercise because every time I'm landing to do it I felt tired. It must have been also due to my procrastinations because of those nagging fatigue. Plus my old self is not consummate anymore to do such strenuous activities. I'm not getting any younger anymore.

With that I have to probably modify my routines for my current condition. Even my health is not conducive anymore to those exercises I've been doing in the past. Oh my, theses were the gold old damn days I can remember.

I've geared myself for the gym after I woke up and drove straight to there. I just live like one mile from there so it doesn't take that long for me to get there. My worries is the parking and if the facility will be packed because it is almost 0800H in the morning.

When I arrived at the parking lot I spotted a very nice parking on the first floor then I alighted form the car and headed inside the reception area. I didn't even realized that it was no longer Ballys. I've heard from last year the Ballys no longer serviced Californians and the management was already been transferred to LA Fitness.

When I got form the receptionist the lady had to issue me another card under the services of LA Fitness but it didn't take that long. I just have to sign the new contract which they carried over from my last contract under Ballys and took me a new picture with my headphone on.

When I passed through registration and took my new ID, I went inside the building and saw that it was not packed. Good, I can do my routines well without lining up for the machines that I needed to use for my routines.

I went into the locker room first to tuck my little bag and took off my sweater and locked it inside the locker. Then I went out the locker room and went directly to the treadmill and program my cardio exercises. I walked and jogged for almost one hour trying to reach my goal of five miles mixing speeds of 3.0 and 3.5 with some inclines.

Since it was my first day back I decided to just make it more easy and just do a lot of stretchings afterwards to condition myself. I'm not gonna tire myself for now. Hopefully tomorrow I can challenge myself more so that I can keep my body accustomed to it until it needed to amped the exercises.

After doing the cardio I went to lift weight by focusing on my upper arm first then my lower legs. After that I went to do some sit-ups then went to the stretching machine and stretched myself for thirty minutes. In order to cool down afterwards I walked three times around the oval then I called it quits.

I never been feeling better after that. It was a breath of fresh air that I am back again to the gym without even stressing myself out. It was a very interesting first day for me.

After the cooling down I went down to the locker room, washed my hands thoroughly then grabbed my bag and sweater from the locker then took my green plum inside the bag and wash it then ate it while I am coming out of the locker room and leaving the building.

Gosh, I was really that I am back again to the gym and I am hoping that I will keep it until I get some results. My goals this time is to just take my time and just decrease my weight gradually to my desired. Hopefully, no more procrastinations so that I could benefit from this concerned move. Crossing my fingers to have it fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment