Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mania About American Idol

To start off, I signed up to this group in Facebook that supports our own BB Chezz, one of the finalists in the recent American Idol Competition on TV. She happened to be a Filipino-Mexican-American and this group was all out in supporting her campaigning to vote for her until the finale. And it seems that the group's unrelenting effort to catapult this young girl to stardom had been paid off, and she was in the finale. Yay!

The group's name was "RNs for JESSICA SANCHEZ" which was put up by my friend way back in my nursing college years and it was very successful in campaigning to vote Jessica Sanchez to the finale of the 11th season of the American Idol. Now the group has about a thousand more members and were all gaga for this little young girl, who sings like an angel and with a diva-ish voice of all sorts among the contestants.

If you happen to go to the group's wall, everybody's very excited and all the comments about the way they vote for her were very hilarious and out-of-this-world. There was this woman who voted a thousand times multitasking utilizing all her gadgets at hand to a full potential.

I even voted myself a thousand times holding my two celfones on both hands texting simultaneously and also calling on my landline using my big toe to press the redial button while cradling the receiver on my neck making it stiff until the voting was closed. And I've been doing this for two gruelling hours. Hahahaha.

Things out there during Wednesdays and Thursdays were crazy because of this show and all the Filipino nurses in the whole United States were alll glued and all eyes on the television to watch the show as well as voting for our BB Chezz right after the show so that she will remain victorious until the end.

Now that she was in the finals next week, the group is doubling it's effort to campaign for more votes. They even campaigned for the nurses in London, Australia, Greece, Canada, Philippines, New Zealand, and everywhere around the world to vote looking for search engines that intsruct people all over the world to vote for free. Isn't that madness!

Well, now that our BB Chezz is in the finals I myself is readying for the voting process next week. I make sure that the battery of my celfones were all charge up and the lines of my landline were been paid off so that my service will be okay on Tuesday nighy. Aaah this is madness really!

With these things happening to help our BB Chezz get the highest votes I hope that our concerted efforts willl not be in vain and will help out BB Chezx win the top award. I will be the happiest person ever if she wins. At least our efforts will not be in vain.

I luv the idea of winning and if she will win she will be the first Asian-Mexican singer to have won this popular contest as well as the most youngest one. What an honor really!

No comments:

Post a Comment