Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Zona Rosa: A Notoriously Wild Place In Mexico City

FEBRUARY 14, 2012: I arrived at Mexico City at 2015H very tired from my almost whole day flight which started i Los Angeles, CA then had a lay over at Houston, TX and had waited there for almost like two-and-a-half hours till I left for Mexico City at 1745H.

The three hours flight from Houston,TX was uneventful and very smooth despite of the gloomy weather when I left The George Bush International Airport in Houston, TX. It was strange though because the plane had served sandwiches to the passengers unlike my previous flights last December which doesn't even served nothing.

When I arrived at Mexico City it was already night time and I can see the whole city brightly lighted from above the skies. I can even see the congestion of the traffic every where. The urban surroundings was pretty imminent and I can see how large the metropolis from my position at the plane.

Upon disembarking the plane we were led t the immigration area to be sorted out whether we can be illegible to be accepted in the country. I passed the scrutiny then I collected my luggages from the carousel and had change $1000.00 to Mexican dollars for my expenses when I will be roaming around.

I passed by the Duty Free store first and browsed the perfumery department to check if how much a Versace cologne cost. I ended up buying two cologne, the Vesace Versus in a blue and silver colored cover box and the Versace Versense in an apple green and silver colored box. I will keep the Versus and give the Versense to Riky fr his birthday on February 17.

After I paid the two colognes I went out of the immigration area and look for my lift. I spotted him right away, holding white roses on his hands, upon I wen out of the door but he did not recognized me not until I waved at him He said he did not recognized me because of my permed hair. I was balling inside of me because I know he will do that. Hehehe.

He gave me the roses and greeted me "Happy Valentine". We walked out from there and exited the airport going towards his parked car. From there we headed to Zona Rosa to check in at the hotel and rest a little bit because we were planning to catch up the party for the Valentine's Day celebration.

After our brief and quick nap we changed and walked around Zona Rosa to eat. We decided to eat at the taco restaurant and I ended up ordering a chicken flautas and Ricky ordered beef and cheese puspusas. The food was very good and I was soo stuffed.

After the dinner we started bar hopping and drinking or sipping drinks. We also took pictures around Zona Rosa. We went to this gay bar with a dark room and I was shocked about what I've observed there. It was very horrible and I can't forget that scene. My friend was laughing at me because I can't get over it.

We also went to a bar with Go-go boys dancing. And we sipped mojito there enjoying the site of muscled men gyrating and stripping on the stage as well as interacting with the customers and patrons. My friend ordered me a slim goodlooking guy and paid him to dance with me in private at the private rooms. It was a very excited and interesting experience. Hehehe.

The night was already getting late and we noiced it was already 0300H and it was drizzling outside. We decided to go home and call it a night.

Well, despite of what had happened today, I still had celebrated the Valentine's Day with a Big Bang. It ws worth it and I can complain no more. It was really a good feeling to have celebrated my Valentine's Day in a different place with a person who really inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment