Wednesday, January 4, 2012

At The Anthropological Museum

Right after our long drive from Puebla, in order for me to see more places my driver brought me at the Anthropological Museum to see some very nice exhibits dated from the ancient times to present. Despite how tired we are we still managed to see the huge place and our fatigue was eased away as we perused some good and beautiful exhibits.

We started seeing the evolution part, how man evolved from primates to homo sapiens. Then we went to the geographical locations of the cultures in different parts of Mexico. The exhibits shows us the culture of the native indians and the mgration of the colonies from Spain ad France.

We had seen hundreds of artifacts from pottiries to native jewelries as well as the costumes, foods, customary practices, beliefs from inanimate objects, etc. It was very educational and also very interesting.

We also snapped some good pictures of the exhibit for my Facebook collection. I got a lot of pictures and we only stopped until the battery of my camera rans out. It was a pretty scary feeling having lost the chance to take ppictures because of a dead battery. But I got to accept the fact that I cannot take anymore picturs.

After we felt that we almost roamed the whole place we there decided to go home to the hotel because I was so very tired and felt some soreness on my thighs because of that steep climb at the pyramids. I was pretty beat up all over. Despite of this limitations I stll managed to keep the pain in secret because I don't want to spoil the fun.

This trip at the anthropological Museum had given me a chance to know that Mexico is also a prety place and there were a lot of cultures for me to know I am so deeply honored to have seen 'em all beacaue have I not tried it I would never know that Mexico is also a beautiful place to go at.

When we arrived at the hotel, I demanded to have a very hearty dinner because it was my last night. Meaning I have to eat steak as a price for me to travel in Mexico. So we decided to eat at the hotel's restaurant because we could not afford to go some where due to the fact that we are both so tired already driving two hours from Puebla and browsing the ANthropological Museum also for almost two hours. It was a very long day for both of us and we deserve a hearty and big treat.

I ordered a bg T-bone steak and my guide ordered a chicken filllet with cheese and chili sauce. Hmmm.... we even topped that with a frozen margarita where we enjoyed it so much. We were talking about the places we've been in retrospectio and we were laughing of the funny ones, giggling at each other.

Agter the dinner we went back to the room and talked a little bit then we retired and snored to the p of our lungs because we were so so beat up and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment