Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Maghintay Ka Lamang

Here's another song that really pierced my heart every time I am down. It really inspired me a lot for not giving up and losing hope despite of the many trials and adversities I had gone through in my life.

Now I am on my emote mode again. Looking back with all my failures and asking myself where I did wrong. If I could only turn back the time and fixed those moments I made mistakes and straighten in out, but it's already over and I have to go on with the life's flow.

Sometimes in our haste we couldn't wait for what's in store we ended up giving up life and think of the wrong way in approaching the failures we had. Some even gave up life my committing suicide and for me that's the weakest and stupid way of facing the realities of life.

At those lowest moment of our life we should have muster the courage to face the challenges and wait for the right time because we all know we have to taste the bittersweet promises of life in order to learn from it. We should not be afraid to face it but be courageous enough the beat the odds.

Right now, I am jobless and I have to face this big dilemma of my life. I mean I still work as a clinical instructor but do not have a hospital work right now to maintain the continuity of my hospital experience. Since my resignation at CHW I had tried to applied yet had no luck to get one.

The recession had greatly affected the hiring rates for years now and I can still feel the pinch of it in my job hunting. I am so thankful that the teaching job is helping me right now but what I need is a second job to complete my worries and face my financial woes for me to get stable.

Since I'm kinda depress right now I have to resort to something that can help me out through it. So writing blogs and listening music were my avenues to divert me from my depression. I stumbled on this beautiful and inspiring which keeps me whole right now and I am sharing it here in my blog.

This song teaches me to just wait for the right time. That all the trials are not the hurdle for me to live life beautifully and succeed. It tells me that what I need is the strength and pureness of heart and self-esteem as well as self confidence when there is a huge challenge coming.

It also tells me that the light will soon magnificently emerge and magnanimously be seen. And as the world turns there's not always this endless failures and excruciating pain, but all your hopes and dreams will all be eventually achieved as long as you'll believe and patiently wait for the right time to happen and not rush for everything.

Here is that inpiring song and I got the chance to embed it here in my blog as well as include the lyrics for you to happily sing-a-long with it. Hope you'll enjoy it and it will inspire you greatly everyday as it inspires me right now. Thanks for your time!




Kung hindi ngayon ang panahon, na para sa iyo
Huwag maiinip, dahil ganyan ang buhay sa mundo
Huwag mawawalan ng pag-asa, darating din ang ligaya
Ang isipin mo'y may bukas pa,na may roong saya

II
Kabigua'y hindi hadlang, upang tumakas ka
Huwag kang iiwas, pag-nabibigo
Dapat nga lumaban ka....

(Chorus)

Ang kaylangan mo'y, tibay ng loob
Kung mayrong pag-subok man
Ang liwanag ay di magtatagal,
At muling mamamasdan
Iko't ng mundo, ay hindi laging pighati't kasawian
Ang pangarap mo ay makakamtam,
Basta't maghintay ka lamang

No comments:

Post a Comment