Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful Day Promises

I woke up this morning with the sun gleefully greeting me from the four corners of my bedroom. It's rays were peeking through the white chiffon curtains from the window and my room was illuminated brightly by it. It was a promising morning I had woke up!

After the good news yesterday, my life had mysteriously shifted 200% from the dark and downhill moments I've spent during my orientation days at LBMMC for three months. I was glad God had guided me all throughout the course and He had made me strong all throughout the process. Had I gave in, I couldn't witness this beautiful morning today, and what it will promise me.

Well, enough talks about those grim moments I had in that facility. Now, I have to face what's in the future for me. Life has a lot of promises to hold and offer but only us can face and do it, and nobody else.

Yeah, this morning I have high spirits that today will be more promising for me. So I woke up and went to the gym. I've exercised for two grueling hours. It was refreshing to come back to the gym despite of my lack of motivation and interest the previous months.

I am not getting any younger so I think it's high time for me now to take care of my health. Now that I don't have a legitimate health insurance because of my separation from my previous job, it's my responsibility to take care of health and myself.

After leaving the gym I went home to do my laundry which I neglected to do for two consecutive weeks and besides I needed to wash and do them because I almost ran out of working scrubs. I also did some household chores while waiting for my laundry to dry up. In summary, I did three loads of laundry and it took me four hours to finish it. This is my comeuppance for proscrastinating too badly and not doing my chores on time.

Now it's time for me to go to school to turn in my timesheets and also check out for some new updates. I always have to go to school once every two weeks to turn in my timesheets or else I won't get paid. I also got into the habit of checking for new updates so that I will know what's in or out among the faculties and the students.

Then in the afternoon I have to meet one of my best friend from school who is also teaching there. We had planned to watch a movie and eat out so today I think will be my off day and I will spend and enjoy it together with friends for a good quality time.

So far that's the plan for me today and I hope nothing major will happen for I already set up my mind that this will be a promising day for me to celebrate the new beginning of my flunking career and the acceptance from my new job.

This day had promised a good vibes for me because of the sun's outstretched radiance on this cold autumn morning. I still have to know what will happen and wait for the fulfillment of my expectations for today. So it's still early to conclude for what will gonna happen. Twas a long wait though but I am not in a hurry to know what's in store for me today for I have to take it slowly and enjoy every savory moment of it.

Mother nature always brought a lot of promises every day for us and whatever it is, we have to always be ready for the best and the worse to come. We have to be keen of what will happen around us and we have to accept the fact that things had happened to us because there is always a reason why it will happen. We make our own destiny, and our actions, reactions, and critical thinking will guide us to achieve it fully and realized it's success.

The birds tweeting musically outside had brought a new meaning to my senses. The green leaves of the fig tree drenched with crystal clear morning dew was an auspicious site to reckon. And the magical and colorful blooms of the hibiscus flower waking up from the freezing night was very captivating in the eyes. It was indeed a beautiful morning to celebrate and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment