Saturday, May 1, 2010

Itinerary

Well, can't wait till I will start this France vacay of mine. I'm all excited now and very eager to start the trip. Three more days and I'm all set to go. Can't really wait for that to happen. Yay!

For a start, my friend, Ms. Doreen J., who will meet me at the CDG airport in Paris and will act as my kind and dutiful host had send me an unexpected message through Facebook sending me this impressive itinerary loaded with a lot of fun and excitement, making me more anxious and eager to burst with excitement and even pee on my pants.

She even made it to a point that I am about to giggle and roll on the floor because of the added humor she spiced up and inadvertently added on her post. In my excitement I cannot help copying-and-pasting it here on my blog and share my hyped-up excitement to all of you. I am all set to go and can't wait to leave now.

Here's the excerpt of the Facebook message my best friend had send me. I am more thrilled and happy reading it and just can't contain my smiles, giggles, anxiety, and excitement. It gives me goosebumps and butterflies in the stomach. So here it goes:
~~~~~~~~~~~ ********* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *********** 
Ratsada

Between You and Doreen Jardeleza

Doreen Jardeleza April 29 at 11:17am

Musta murat? Anyway, just want to let you know that I'm all set for Paris. Good thing kay I'll be there to meet you when you arrive. Nag-absent na lang ko para sure nga inde ka na budlayan. Kag nugon man sang time kay pwede ta kadto sa Louvre once mabutang ta gamit mo sa tangkal ni Matlee.

Anyway Ton ang istaran ta tangkal lang ha as in true nga tangkal. Kay nag-offer si Grace sa iya pero di ako comportable to at least kay Matleen bisan tangkal lang lapit sa sentro. So kung game ka nga bisan you came from a long trip derecho lagaw ta kay kanugon sang tinion.

So heres the plan:

May 5- Will meet you at the airport. After bilin ang luggage kadto ta kay Monalisa, ang Eiffel Tower lalakton sa istaran ta. So after Louvre museum, ma-tour kita along Seine River by boat para daw sa pelikula gid. Ini kon may energy ka pa after the long trip, kung kapoy ka gid pahuway ta anay eh then ma-boat lang ta sa gabi.

May 6- Take the tour bus kay pwede ta na ka panaog saka as we go along sa mga tourist spots. All day ina.

May 7- Kon feel mo magkadto sa Versailles Castle aga pa ta eh kay anyway 11 pa halin sang train going to Lourdes.

May 8- Arrival sa Lourdes, I havent talked to the owner of the hotel yet kay pwede ta man na guro ibilin ang luggage ta sa counter para maka-start na kita lagaw kay sleeping beauty naman kita sa train. So since this will also be my first time there whatever na lang ang maabtan ta didto. anyway we'll talk about it in Paris.

May 9- Back to Aix via Marseille.

May 10-  Ma-work ko anay kaw ya makuha sang car nga rentahan ta. Paupdan ta lang kaw sa bata sang miga ko di. Kay kon may car ka na after I finish my work kadto kita sa Avignon, known as the City of Popes, then around it kag try ko i-check kon ga-start na ang pa-dinner sa boat. (I-ready ang credit card mo kay ang akon ya tais na, hehehe).

May 11- Work ako, ikaw ya pwede kalagaw sa open market sang Aix, it's very easy once you're here kay tama kagamay nga city ang Aix, kag ari na si Shelley so pwede na kamo ka-chika as long inde nyo lang ko paglibakon, hehehe. Then at 2 pm sugaton mo ko sa school liwat kay makadto kita sa Marseille ma boat tour liwat but this time sa mga islands kag along the coasts. Remember mo ang "The Count of Monte Cristo" nga film? Kadtuan naton ang island kon diin nakita ya ang treasure basi may nabilin pa.

May 12- Not sure kon pwede ako i-relieve ni Beverly, if not sa hapon after work pwede kita kakadto sa barcelona bisan late na kita abot to nami gani kay mga Spanish 12 pm na gapanyapon. I think 2 days is enough so by Saturday balik na kita di kay kadamo pa di sang lagawan ta.

Anyway istoryahan ta lang na galing kon magkitaay na kita. Pamilin bilin ko pwede mo ko baklan Ralph Lauren nga T-shirt ang may collar nga pangbabaye. kon alang-alang ka na ok lang ipa-package na lang magbalik ka hahaha.

Hay kapoy na ko type, lets try to get in touch by phone or Skype kay para makaistorya gid kita maayo.
~~~~~~~~~~~ ******* ~~~~~~~~~~ ******** ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

That's just one half of the fun. How much more if all of that will actually happen? It's probably more fun and funnier, huh! I will be the most lucky guy I could feel... hahaha.

Don't worry guys I promise I will supplement all my travels with a lot of beautiful pictures and mind-boggling stories on this blogsite. Hopefully, it will be a very memorable, remarkable, and unforgettable experience of a lifetime for me.

I'm very very excited now and I just can't wait till all of these will happen at an instant. I hope the weather will just cooperate with us as well as time and health. I couldn't expect more but a happy, fun, and memorable experience and vacation.

Thanks in advance to my very dear friend, Ms. Doreen J., for her hospitality and kindness to show me around the country and for accommodating me despite of her very hectic and messy schedules. Thanks to you Miga!

No comments:

Post a Comment