Thursday, January 14, 2010

Of Being Normal

Have you ever shed tears sometimes without even knowing what the cause is? Lately, I've been so emotional and was been shedding tears without even knowing what the cause is.

I felt so susceptible to any emotional outburst lately especially when I am watching my Filipino soap operas. I just can't stop shedding some tears from my eyes. I felt so emotionally inclined to cry everytime I watched some of the actors crying and acting their part so realistically.

I was so easily deceived or cheated by the drama and felt so gullible enough thereby putting me into shedding hot tears on my cheeks.The purpose of the soap opera was been successful in making me cry. I felt so vulnerable sometimes.

After shedding the tears I felt so enormously relieved. I don't know what had happened but it seems that all my worries that I've been bottling up were all washed away after I cried. It was a miracle and I just can't explain what had happened. I felt so fulfilled everytime I cried and it makes my feelings and emotions light.

I've read one article before about attaining true happiness. It says that in order to attain true happiness you must cry once in a while. The tears help lighten yourself with all the burdens and stress you had and it makes you a little bit more uplifted and fulfilled after shedding some tears.Which I agreed so much. And I myself can really testify to that.

Everytime I watched my Filipino teleseryes I just couldn't helped myself get carried away and emtionally sobbed a little bit thereby making me teary and shed some tears after that. The constant sobbing had helped me eased some of my pent-up emotions and had cleared all my angst and stresses in my every day life.

I had discovered it just lately that crying really can help a person clear up all his anxieties because it made him sigh and take a deep breath to relieve all those heartaches and pent-up emotions. And it does works wonders to one's self.

When I am depressed sometimes I can't help reliving all my frustrations and struggles in life and I cannot help crying most of the time. After the crying and sobbing episodes all my depressions were all washed away and gone. It's just like a rain that had passed by and washed all the dirty nooks and corners of the roof of the house and again the roof will appear clean and not dusty.

Weeping really washed away all the worries we have in life and it helped us uplift our spirits. It helped us in removing our emotional baggages and make ourselves feel light and free from all anxieties and apprehensions.

They say that when a male cries it is an awkward sight. But as humans it is just normal to cry, weep, lament, and shed tears. It is a human being's defense mechanism to overcome depression, low emotional state, and anxiety. Thereby, making someone more vulnerable to shedding tears and sobbing silently by himself.

So if you can see someone crying, please give them privacy and allow them to do it, because such things is just a normal response when somebody needs to eased up some burdens in their life. Giving time for someone to cry is the more rewarding gift you can give to them because you as a person at least had recognized the vulnerability of such individual to be happy in the end.

Crying is not an act of weakness but it is a normal response for somebody to be happy in the end. Give yourself a pat on the shoulder sometimes when you cry. And always remember that crying is a normal response.

No comments:

Post a Comment