Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lazy Day

Yeah, I was off today. It's a very cold Saturday here in Los Angeles..... I stayed at home the whole day doing nothing..... procrastinating badly.

Instead of doing some household chores that needed to be done on time, I felt so lazy to carry them out. And I still have a lot of paperworks to be finished, done, and to be submitted. But look what I've done, I still haven't start anything even with just one page. It was supposed to be submitted a week ago, but still I didn't even start anything.

Here we go again, I am exhibiting my "manana" attitude. It was so embarassing but I still did it anyway. I don't know why I usually want myself to cram all the time. I am so used of stressing out myself every time. I know it's not healthy but I still do it. Well, that's just me probably and I need to change it real bad but I'm still doing my old ways. Aaah.....

Today, I basically haven't done anything aside from just lying down on my bed after I woke up in the morning and tapped my laptop and searched some YouTube streams that really interests me all day. I was so irritated about myself for doing it but I still did it anyway. I did not have any goals set-up today aside from just doing my paperworks but thinking of the bulk of work I am about to do I immediately brushed off doing it. I don't know I am like that.

I haven't had any productive things done today but just lie down on my bed and listen to 2NE1. A female K-pop group from South Korea, listening to their music video stream from YouTube all day. I was so fascinated with their upbeat music and aside from that I was fascinated with Sandara Park, one of its member.

Sandara was once a celebrity in the Philippines who was been loved by my fellow countrymen despite of her Korean background. She and her family moved to the Philippines when her dad lose their business in Korea and tried their luck in the Philippines.

Her stories had inspired a lot of the Filipino people. And her humble attitude brought more inspiration and love from her fan base. She made a lot of popular movies, bankable commercials, and famous music in the Philippines and was very successful in her entire showbiz career in the Philippines. She was been loved by a lot of the Filipino people because of her honest personality, sweet attitude, and wacky moves and fashion style.

She went back to Korea in 2007, left her fan base to venture her luck in her native country only to surprise her fans after several years of keeping herself away from the limelight and then emerge as Rie in a traditional Korean Novela about the coming back of a ninja which didn't made a good rating in the Korean mainstream but made good reviews in the Philippines.

Early this year her group 2NE1 was formed and had debutted their first song "Fire" in May and had gradually climbed up the Asian Music Charts in a nick of time. There and then, Sandara had greatly surprised her Philippine fan base for this instant fame of 2NE1which even surprised myself.

So all day, I haven't done anything but just layed on my bed and just listen to this group's music video streams from YouTube. And that's how I spend and wasted some of my precious times for the whole day. I was so ashamed of myself for doing this and I don't know why I did this.

It might be the cold weather that renderred me to be lazy today, but I know, eventhough it's the weather I still have to motivate myself to really accomplish something today. Well, I hope this would not happen again in the future but I know I can't really promise for a change here. Because I know deep inside I will still have to repeat it someday.

Anyway, I will try but I couldn't really promise here because if I promise I know it will not be carried out well because I know I will break it anyway. But hopefully, I can really start all the things that needed to be done so that I can resume with my usual daily activities.

This week I will start teaching theory with Batch 14 in school and this will add another toll on my pending chores because I have to prepare my Powerpoint slides for my lecture. Good thing there is already a ready made slides from school ordered from an independent company Elsevier for the school and all I just have to do is add more pictures in the slides to make it more understandable and presentable.

Hopefully, I can overcome this challenges and troubles that I did to myself. I don't know, I'll just probably face the rigors of what I did to myself and just blame myself and not others for doing such things to myself. It's only me who was responsible for it and not others and anything else. And I have to be responsible to face the consequences of my actions.

So, I hope everything will be all right although how stressful it could be. May it will be okay despite the odds of postponing everything that needs to be done. I mean procrastinating is a bad thing and I hope it won't happen again. Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment