Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hakuna Matata

Hi guys! I quite ran out of pertinent ideas to write lately. And I am just totally blanked out and was just shied away from reality recently. But life has to go on as they say.

I don't have anything to blog these days yet I still want to come back here to just eked out and keep my blog updated and just probably blog some of my usual diurnal musings recently. I don't know what you call it but I am always itching to post my current happenings in my blogs though how puny it was.

I have put out this blog site in the first place to log in all my online journals since April because of the fact that I already got rid of the traditional paper-and-pencil journals I had before. As you can see in my mission statement underneath this blog I am a writing savvy guy and I can't help and stop scribbling everything that had happened with me under the sun.

I feel that my ultimate purpose in putting up this blog site was really carried out well despite of the odds and the hectic schedules I have at work, considering that I am keeping two legitimate jobs (one full time and one part-time) that I really like and love to do. And sometimes managing and juggling my time to scoot in some volunteer works in between just keeps me going all the time.

So far, I liked my part-time job because it gave me so much energy and confidence in dealing with people whom I met from day-to-day life. I now know how to deal and improve my prior weaknesses and my aloofness, by converting it as a positive strength, especially in slowly easing up and dealing with people of all walks of life.

Despite the odds, I still mustered the difficulties and adversities that life had brought to me. Yeah, life has to go on and we just have to admit the circumstances that had come to us despite how much they perk us up or brought us down. God have always some good and rationale reasons why these things had happened to us.

Life is a learning process. And along the way there are a lot of opportunities it has to offer. We always have to learn a lot of things from the good and the bad that life has to offer. Despite the odds we always conquer the zenith of our goals and if not, there's always an opportunity to pick up from the start in this microcosmic life.

Life is a cycle. It's just like a wheel that keeps rolling. Sometimes it is up and sometimes down. And our destiny is the ones that we have to make and not by others to do it for us. Other tangible and intangible things will just influence us in keeping up and reaching up for our own destiny.

Sometimes we have the power to defy gravity despite what the odds are and not other people to influence us. There is no silver spoon or platter that life will promise to us. Whatever happens to us along the way will only depend within or on our own hands, capabilities, and capacities.

I've been a fan of various movies and the one that always get stuck in my mind is the "Lion King" movie. It brought me more lessons in life and despite the odds "Simba" was able to determine and reach his destiny with the help of the people and things that surrounds him in finding himself.

And the song "Hakuna Matata" always keeps reverberating in my mind which always brought more realization to me because it was a very inspiring and promising song to me and to us all. It gave me the realization that despite the odds we always have to enjoy life and go back to a worry free life, hence the words "hakuna matata".

So far, our responses to the adversities of life were sometimes mixed and confusing. And as a we comprise and find ourselves within the different and diversified culture in our society we always succumb to our own individual instincts and sense of belongingness on how to and what to approach life's challenges.

Life is always good and we always have to be optimistic and not pessimistic in dealing with and about it. That's why I am more obliged to likely captioned this blog as "Hakuna Matata" because the words always speaks for itself.

Embrace the truths and realities of life and always don't leave yourself alone in the power of darkness. Love everything that life has offered and served for you on the table for there's a good reason why it happened. Think positively all the time and life will surely lay out everything for you.

Good luck and more power to all of you as you celebrate the meaning of life everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment