Friday, October 30, 2009

Coco Martin: A Fine Young Actor

As I stayed at home and recuperate from my rashes I was consumed by boredom and laziness. I opened my television and started watching my teleseryes.

Having followed the new series of "Nagsimula sa Puso" which starred Coco Martin, my favorite actor, as Carlo Pagdanganan who got obsessed with his college teacher Celina Fernandez, portrayed by Maja Salvador, I just couldn't get off my eyes with Coco. He really acts good and portrays his roles excellently and professionally.

I seldom put my best admiration to a very good actor but I think Coco Martin is the best among the rest and the rest among the best. I just can't get over him everytime I am watching him portraying his different roles.

From the mere tic of his handsome face when he emotes, the believable trickle of real tears from his tantalizing eyes, and the life-like quivering of his beautiful thin lips, everything were exquisitely and surreally done.

My hat's off to his good professional acting! I couldn't look for more and for an excellence in acting other than Coco's portrayal of his different roles.

I first noticed his good acting prowess in "Tayong Dalawa", a former ABS-CBN primetime series where he definitely accentuated his villainous role with a very exquisite and believable dramatic acting which propelled and catapulted the show to the top all over the country. The show was been clamored number one in the mainstream primetime Filipino television.

He had stamped himself into the list of the greatest young actors and was branded as the one to be reckoned for and to be watched out to most likely succeed in the Philippine cinema.

His first debut film "Masahista", a gay-indie-flick earned him the title as the Prince of Indie Films.

All through out his life he already made more than fourteen highly rated independent films which even fortified his dramatic acting and made him into a finesse and very accomplished actor.
*****************

I've searched his bio-data in Wikipedia and I wanted to include and share it here. Here it goes:

Coco Martin (born Rodel Nacianceno in real life) is a Filipino actor, dubbed as "The Indie Prince of Philippine Independent Cinema" having been cast in numerous critically acclaimed or award-winning independent films.

He started out in showbiz as one of the members of Star Circle Batch 9 of Philippine media giant, ABS-CBN. Although managed by ABS-CBN’s talent management agency, Star Magic, his career didn’t really take off as he decided to finish his education.

He has appeared in several TV commercials (i.e., BPI, Globe, Smart) before breaking into showbiz with his debut film Masahista (Masseur) which won him the Young Critics Circle Best Actor Award in 2006. He also starred in Kaleldo (Summer Heat) in 2006.

Early in 2007, Coco became an exclusive artist of GMA Network, and appeared in several GMA TV shows starting with Daisy Siete Season 15. He is also a member of the boy-group The Studs. He was also seen in the independent gay-oriented film Daybreak with Paolo Rivero.

And now a big actor of "Nagsimula sa Puso" with Maja Salvador after a big break at "Tayong Dalawa" with Gerald Anderson and Jake Cuenca as their older brother.

In 2008, he returned to ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation as an exclusive artist and became a prominent celebrity appearing in major TV drama series.

Currently, he is part of the cast of the primetime drama series Tayong Dalawa (The Two of Us) with Kim Chiu,Gerald Anderson and Jake Cuenca where he portray as the main antagonist.

Recently, he is starring in his new soap opera call "Nagsimula sa Puso" with Maja Salvador, Jason Abalos and Nikki Gil.

He is now the newest added member of Star Magic
***************

So to Mr. Coco Martin, I salute you for being a fine young actor. I know you have a bright future lying ahead of you with the innate and raw talent you have.

For sure, I know you've learned a lot from your past mistakes, struggles, adversities, and wrong decisions before and I also know these experiences had helped brought you where you are now because you know how to look back to where you started.

This kind of positive attitude will help you achieve more high-end success and memorable acquaintances which will guide you in your ever growing showbiz career.

God will always be with you every where you go. And with your fine young raw and professional talent I know you deserved more than that.

Just be patient and learn to love your work and craft because I know God is always good to you. I hope your newly found success won't go to your head and change you.

I hope you won't disappoint your fans expectations and hope you will live up with their expectations.

Your family and friends must be proud of you as well as your fans.  My long hat is really off for your extreme profesionalism. And I hope we could meet someday, if God willing.

Take care and good luck to your career. More success to you! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment