Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Strange Dream

I basically lie tired on my soft bed last night after touring my visiting relatives from the Philippines all around the Los Angeles area.

I was so exhausted and went to sleep right away after I washed my face well with warm water and papaya soap then put on my night cream. Doing this ritual all the time was so tedious especially when I am so tired to perform such task. But I have to do it to maintain my youthful appearance. Oh yeah...

I was probably sleeping soundly in my dark room with only a lava lamp on, unmindful of what was happening outside my apartment. I heard Chula, our mixed-wolf-dog, howling outside the house but I just brushed off her barking noise and annoying howl she irately made outside the house.

My body was so eerily numb as it slowly sank on the soft bed and as the fatigue succumb to me, it slowly numbed all my sensations and lull me into deep sleep. I was in a feeling of euphoria and was feeling so high and floating in deja vu.

I was so engrossed in sleeping and was probably snoring soundly. That I didn't know, but all of a sudden I had this very strange dream that I couldn't even explain.

I had this vivid dream that I was working in a western countryside in a very large country house where our boss and master was very cruel to us, his subordinates. He made us do things that could even hurt our fellow co-workers, to a point that we have to kill one another. It was a house where competition was reeking badly all over it.

He commanded me to even kill my best friend in that country house. And threatened me that if I won't carry out his order he will have somebody kill my best friend. I was so devastated about the threat so I devised a perfect plan in order not to involve and hurt my best friend.

In as much as I couldn't see my best friend inside the house (as we were held captives or prisoners) to tell him of my perfect plan to escape, I went ahead to pursue my plan. How I wish I could contact him and tell him that it was time to make a quiet escape.

As a chief cook for the whole house, I planned to place and mix a very potent poison with the food I was cooking one day and prepared the trays for all the people all over the house. I cautiously placed the food with poison on each tray except for my best friend and mine. By the time the tray were being delivered during lunch time, an hour after, the poison will take effect.

An hour after lunchtime, I can hear the loud screaming and painful moaning of the people all over the house and all of them were foaming with white froth in their mouth and eventually fell down helplessly on the floor, couch, stairs, and everywhere. The house was in total disarray and chaos during that time.

Then I went out the kitchen looking for my best friend on the second floor and saw him stunned with what was happening around the house. I told him briefly about what had happened and we went out of that country house, started to set it on fire, and ran on an open field to the best of our might, trying to escape from our sad fate and experiences from that horrible house and from the cruelty and evil doing of our very fierce and manipulative master.

Then, I suddenly woke up, sweating profusely despite it was so cold outside the house from the early foggy October morning and despite of my fan being left on whirring the whole night. I was awakened and stunned by that very bad dream instantly.

I then got up from the bed and went to the dark kitchen, opened my fridge to cool me down. I also took two glasses of water from the cooler and started gulping the cold water so fast to quench my thirst from my dry throat.

After that I headed immediately to the restroom to empty my bulging bladder of the whole night's worth of stagnant urine making my bladder extremely full and palpable. And I felt better after I get rid of the fullness of my bladder.

I went back to my bed and remained awake the rest of the morning, afraid to fall asleep again and have another strange dream. I was trying hardly to decipher the meaning of that vivid strange dream but I couldn't get the meaning of it.

I was assuming that probably, what I did to kill all the evil people in that house except my best friend was a way out and the best one to escape from there. I never think that I could hurt other people at all.

Relating it to life was probably the same thing. Maybe in order for me to get away from my problems I will probably succumb to hurting people in order to get away from it. That probably I wouldn't do in real life, but this strange dream was exactly depicting and pointing that way. Hopefully, this dream will not come true.

It was just a very strange dream to me, a very bad dream, and a very horrible awakening in the very end.

May be I was just tired from my whole day activities yesterday, that's why I was just thinking of some bad dreams like the one I had last night.

Well, it was an odd experience for me, and a very bad experience, too. I mean, I have a lot of dreams before but not too extreme, horrible, and the like of this one I had last night. It really affected me so deeply as if I was cursed but hopefully not.

It was probably just a very bad awakening for me and I hope everything will be fine as I lived life in the open.

With fervent prayers and sincere faith, I hope this one strange dream will be totally reversed or hexed. So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment