Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Looking Back

I came to a realization that this blog site was quite addicting and it quite drawn me to just go here and blog my random thoughts just to ease up what I feel for that day.

I created this blog site, six months ago, because of my love to write. Before, I always made sure that I always put an entry in my notebook journal. Whatever experiences I had, be it bad or good, I always wrote it down before because of my purpose to look it back whenever I wanted to go back and reminisce on those experiences.

That beautiful afternoon on Easter Monday of this year, I hesitantly gave up my notebook journal and started this online blog site in exchange of my traditional journal. Now I can blog whatever I feel and share it to everyone who visits here. It's a good feeling to have myself known to everyone especially what I think, feel, and do. Unlike my notebook journal which I can only keep to myself.

Writing is one of my hobby. I can always write different kind of things. It is a means for me to release my emotions and feelings everyday. I would love to make it as a profession but I ended up in a different kind of career that entails more patience and caring. Yet, writing would be my second job if given a chance.

The joys of writing brings new hope for me. It showed my different moods all the time. I can write happy, sad, moody, angry, expectant, advising, and many more write-ups here in my blog. It is my outlet for me to release all my pent-up emotions. That's why you can see my different moods here in my blog site.

To this day, I have entered 69 blogs in here and this will be my 70th entry. It's been six months now and I feel that my purpose in putting up this blog site was been accomplished and carried on well. I was so happy with the outcome so far.

This September alone I blogged more than half the one I did in August. It's been a great success. I never thought that I've been here all the time almost every day and the other to just blog my mind away. So far, I am really proud of myself for the success of this blog and hopefully I can keep it up as the days elapsed.

Last August,  I blogged 14 entries. That's the time when I came back here in United States from my month-long vacation from the Philippines. It was the month of recovering my emotions for the loss of my dear mother. It really helped me a lot to recover from it rather than immersing myself into depression. It really helped me divert my attention from missing and thinking about my mother. It was a great outlet for me to remember and write about her on this site.

July was my very lowest month. That's the month where I lost my mom. I almost come here everyday to write all my thoughts about her. It was the lonely time where I cried almost everyday and everytime I came here my lonely feelings was been totally erased and eased up because I have to write all of it and all that I've felt about her here.

The later part of June marked my anticipation to go back to my motherland, the Philippines, to see my mother still alive but I didn't expected how ill she was. The early part of June reflected about my feelings at the job. It showed my dedication and frustrations in my job and I blogged all of them here.

During the month of May, I included my two-week-long vacation in Seattle, WA. It was my first vacation for this year and I had a blast that whole week. I wrote it down here to share it online. I love to go back at it and recall all my experiences during that enjoyable week. It was really fun to recall all of it.

Month of April was the birth of this blog site. It was just a spur of the moment decision when I created this blog site but because of my knack to write I insisted to put this up. At least, it showed a lot that this blog site was a success. Hopefully, everything will be in good hands and this site will be in full force after six months.

You have also noticed my mission statement at the very bottom of this blog site. If you happen to read it I hope you know why I put this one up. But for the record, I put this site because I want to share it to all of you, and because I love to write, be it good or bad. And I just want you to know that I always seek your good criticisms to better this blog site.

So, first and foremost, I thank God for giving me the right mind what to blog here and for the right health for me to live life to the fullest and learn from it.

Secondly, to all those who happen to bump my site, in short the readers, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking time reading some of my entries. I hope it served it's purpose of entertaining you as well as tickling your remote feelings and emotions, be it funny or sad.

I also thank all of my dear friends and love ones for being a part of me everyday and for inspiring me a lot to write all the time. My gratitude for understanding me, if I wrapped myself alone in isolation, because you all know that I can think and concentrate better when I am alone.

You all guys are awesome and inspired me to comeback here everyday and write all my experiences in order to share it to all of you and to the whole world. Thank you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment