Monday, September 21, 2009

Living Each Day Differently

We all have patterns in our lives that are dear to us. And just last month, for lots of unexplained reasons, many of mine were disrupted.

I was here when I wanted to be there and there when I wanted to be here.

I had to do a certain amount of traveling back and forth lately, coping up with some family matters, and didn't have much time for spending time to myself and enjoy my favorite warm-weather activity like sitting near the poolside and reading my favorite paperback novels..... then all I know Summer was already over.

I kept saying to myself that I was having a very "not summer" experience and you can tell it by the term how unhappy I was about it.

Summer will eventually turn to Fall, and as the new pattern will continue and progress, maybe one of these days I will find myself cheerfully telling a best friend of mine; "You know, this is our year of living differently."

Bingo! Then I just realize that I'd had a much-needed attitude adjustment, and that I was just fine with the new order and set of things around me.

As what they say..... when life handed you lemons..... make lemonades out of it. And that is what exactly I will gonna do from now on.

The real truth is, we can shake things up and boggle our lives any single day of the year that we choose. But right now is the right time when our thoughts most naturally and normally go as to what we wanted to change and wanted to accomplish.

While I am not a big fan of resolutions, I do think that the exercise or the habit of examining our busy lives periodically is somewhat most valuable.

With the Holidays almost approaching, we'll have to start thinking and reflecting about the value of life. And what better to think about than what we want for ourselves?

Whether it is something totally tangible, or just a new mindset, you really do owe it to yourself to go and aim for it.

Celebrate life's importance everyday then everything would be great.

My advise is ...... start living each day differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment