Sunday, August 2, 2009

Strange Dream

I was so tired and exhausted yesterday. The day was so overwhelming. After the burial my energy were all drained out. I felt like a wilting and dying plant that needed to be meticulously watered.

People just kept coming yesterday during the burial and lunch at the house. It was just overwhelmingly crazy. It was very exhausting and tiring to see the staedy rush of people. It really made me tired and sleepy. The fatigue made me stuporous and soporific.

So when I lay on my bed last night, my eyes were shut right away. As I succumb into deep slumber I felt that I was rocked and lulled into deep sleep. My body felt really numb and unmindful of what was happening around me. I doze off heavily. I'm not sure if I was snoring, but for sure I was, judging how extremely tired I was.

As I slept deeply, I had this strange dream. I dreamed that I had the ability to fly in a light year speed. I had the power to lift myself off the ground slowly and propel my self to the sky like a rocket. And when I estimated a safe distance from the ground I can incline myself on air and open both my arms to fly steadily in the open skies.

From that distance I can see the grounds and enjoy the vast expanse of the surroundings. While flying I can sense that my momentum and speed kept increasing until I cannot control it. I continued flying until I saw a towering mountain from the horizon.

I tried to control my speed but as I concentrated, it still propelled me very fast until I achieved a light year speed and then suddenly I heard a big bang. I then realized than I hit the towering mountain from a distance and splintered it into dust leaving me unharmed and without any injuries.

I don't know what this dream is all about and means but I felt it was related to what I have experienced and my current situation. I just don't want to blog it here. But maybe God made this as a sure sign to let me know that I have to wake up and take care of myself and my future. That alone I know and will keep in me.

Judging that people were rudely scrutunizing me lately, I really felt paranoid. I was so cautious about all my every actions and evade more harsh comments and nagging issues to surface out.

My issues with my sister also added to be a hot topic lately, which I think was really correlated to this strange dream. I really felt it was a sign for me to distance from her to stop all her dependency on me.

I think this dream tells me that it is time for me to wake up and start a new life. Forgetting about pushing my problems aside and escaping from it, but I have to face it alone and accept the consequences of my mundane actions.

Now's the time to face the music and face the real truth and half truths. I have to be bold and bravely face the judgements and verdicts for my irresponsibilities, immaturities, and carelessness.

Now I won't let myself succumb to my pathetic failures. This supposed controllable fiasco in my life will not happen again. I have to be wary for it's continuous cycle not to repeat again.

It is time for me to start all over again. Inevitably, it is a brand new life for me to begin. In every ending there's always a beginning. And I am willing to risk everything to start a brand new life.

Hopefully, this strange dream was a clear awakening for me. It made me starkly open my eyes real wide and frankly told me to not overly and confidently trust people around me. It was a last call for me to wake up from a very deplorable past and redeem and prevent myself from any unwanted shame.

I hope this herald me a new promise to keep aiming for success. I always believe that the sun always shines behind some dark skies. And this inspired me to start from the beginning again.

This will be a genesis of a new life. And I hope life would not be so cruel to me. The cup of life always needs to be filled continuously and I am here to fill it up responsibly.

La vida es siempre bueno..... which means, life is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment