Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boredom

Well, it's 3 am in the morning and sleep is not imminent. I don't know what is happening to me. I have a lot in my mind. I can't really explain it.

May be it's still the effect of my jet lag, or may be something's really bothering me. It could be something that really bother's me a lot. Allow me to explain it here.

I had my boyfriend stayed over at my pad right now. And I am telling you, he had four cans of beer earlier. He was sleeping beside me and oh my, he was snoring so loud. This may be affected my sleep.

I mean I am used to sleeping alone and creating my own noise in my room but with somebody beside me snoring loudly, well that created the problem. This is just one part of the story.

I tried to get up from bed because I could not sleep. So I grabbed the phone and tried to call Sandy, a friend I met in the Philippines while I was vacationing. I was been calling him since yesterday but it seems that the cell phone I'm dialing is always disconnected or could not be reached. I was so bummed out.

So right now, when sleep evaded me I tried again to call him but still the same issue. I don't know if he is just ignoring me or something amiss happened to him. I don't know what to do. I am helpless. Will he be willing to still be my friend or I just have to quit calling him.

My fingers got tired of redialing the same number so I opted to call my little sister. Well, I tried to dial her Globe number only to know that somebody is using that number and that she told me that my sister changed her SIM card to another number without notifying me. My, how unfortunate I am.

I tried to call her Smart number only to hear my big brother answering the call. I know my sister-in-law is using this number already but I am desperate to talk to my little sister so I tried to dial it. Well, after talking to my big brother I told him to just tell my little sister to text her new number to me.

Now, I have nobody to talk with. So I decided to open my laptop and just blog amidst the loud snore of my boyfriend. I just tried to pass the time until I get tired. So here I am blogging my boredom away.

It was dark here in my room. The hum of the electric fan can be heard nearby. The reflection of the blue lava lamp on the mirrored closet door lightened the room and the bright screen of the laptop joined the stark darkness creating a means for me to visualize what I am typing.

I am lying on my bed with my handsome boyfriend on my left side, snoring loudly. His beautiful face was been reflected by the bright screen illuminated by my laptop. I tried to caress his face so dearly by my vision and he is lying naked with just his blue Tommy Hilfiger boxers on. I felt in love with this guy once and for all and now he is right beside me lying handsomely and snoring loudly. Now I am sleep deprived and bored to death.

But at least, I get to reflect on myself on this noisy moment and trying to get back on some moments that I've missed, especially when I was in the Philippines. I was thinking about my mom's wake, meeting old time friends, and meeting new ones, too. It made me a bit nostalgic and emotional.

Tomorrow, I will go back to work for the graveyard shift and for sure this boring and sleep deprived night will be history. I'd rather work on this wee hours rather than staying on this dark and lonely room, although right now I'm not alone because Luis is here beside me enjoying his sleep and snoring big time while I was the one who us suffering for the loud noise.

But it's good to have him slept over for at least I had my fill earlier. I am so fortunate to have this most caring guy beside my side, but damn how come I felt so bored and bummed out right now.

It's been four days now, that I've been sleeping late in the morning. All I just did was watching indie films until my eyes got tired, but damn I couldn't do it right now because Luis is here. We watched Illusionist and Gladiator earlier but he was the one who got hypnotized and not me.

It might be my jet lag kicked in again and that really affected my sleep. I wish my body clock will return to my old routine. But well, I don't know when will it happen. I hope it will be soon.

I've checked my emails earlier... I went to check my Facebook... What else could and should I do? Aaah.... I go crazy right now.... maybe it's time to hit the chatroom. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment