Sunday, April 12, 2009

For A Start

Well, it came to my finical attention that I've lost a great deal of good times, by not doing some entry in my journal book lately. So here I am trying to renew my passion in recording my random thoughts the modern way, by blogging them online.

Writing notebook journals was kind of old school now, so I decided to put up this online journal for me to record my random thoughts for each day that I live. It's not that I got to write it everyday but may be record it randomly whenever my mood allows me scribble it here and share it to all of you.

Today is Easter Sunday, a good day to start this online blogging thing. At least it is a very convenient time for me to remember, and I get to always bear it in mind, that my blogging anniversary happened on this special part of the year. Not a good idea to anyone, but at least I will be able to get rid of the traditional way of writing my past experiences and memories in a journal book.

So, I hope this will turn out okay. At least I will be able to share my feelings, emotions, and my thoughts to all my friends and avid followers. I hope I will be able to get some honest opinions and comments about my blogs from them. And here I go, blogging away everything I feel.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment