Sunday, February 5, 2023

Planning Out A Trip

 I was been so busy these days. Trying to plan out my trips for 2023 is a feat. I am really cornered on deciding where to go. Plus travelling solo is really difficult to plan out but oh well it has to happen whether I like it or not.

There were several things that I need to tackle before deciding to plan a trip because budget wise all my money was really saved for my tax payment this year. Then whatever is the excess then that is the one I needed to use for the traveling.

You see, planning alone entails a lot of details and I have to really think it several times before permanently deciding to confirm the trip because once it is set then there is no backing out. I do these so that I won't waste money and time. It is a pain in the head but I really you will get use to it.

Before, I procrastinate when it comes to my travel schedule, what to prepare, what to bring, how much money should I bring, etc. And always do that when the schedule is near thus building up a lot of anxieties and apprehensions, and will succumb you to forget the things to be included in your luggage, waste of money and time, and emotional problems which will complicate your travels.

Thus, at this time, I always plan out ahead of time and estimates how many and how much will I prepare or bring, schedule out my tours and experiences early, and eventually of course give me peace of mind. The latter is the most vital of all.

Good luck of planning your 2023 trips and hope you'll enjoy your trip wherever it may be. Namo guddaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment