Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Party

It seems that everytime I come back here to blog all my thoughts were just sinking down, ending up I don't have anything to blog. I mean I've been doing this blog thing for a long time but still I am struggling on what to write. It's been the same topic all the time. But oh well, better than having nothing to write.

Today is the Christmas party at my work and I am working as well. I picked up the lumpia that were asked to bring at 1415 and I got at the facility late but gladly the party did not start yet.

I've been new to this building. I just started last June and it's obvious that I never met some of the workers there. It was jus odd for me to be in the room not knowing most of the people except the ones that I've been working in the past six months.

It's been a strange feeling to feel like that. Being trapped in a room that I nobody knows. It was the first strange feeling I've had. But it went well though because they were all there anyway to meet some new employees and to celebrate the spirit of Christmas which is LOVE.

It was nice though that I've met them at least next time I am not a stranger anymore to them and vice versa. Quite a relief though. Seeing our DON making an effort for us staff to reach out with each other is a very smart move.

We were working on the same building so we must know each other and work as a team. I think this is the message that our DON and Administrator wants us to convey to each other and it was an apt time because it was our Christmas party.

We also exchanged gifts with each other and played games as well. It was a good avenue to have each and everyone know each other and I am glad I was in that room to celebrate the party. After all, it was Christmas anyway.

Yeah, it was really a relief that I am considered as one of the turning force in the building and it's great to be considered as a team member. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment