Friday, October 23, 2015

Setting Things Up

It's quite banal for me to prep for my intended trips or travels. Things just happened instantly that I don't know what had happened. It was just fleeting! 

Tomorrow will be my 46th birthday and it's  usually customary for me to celebrate it somewhere that I could unwind and ease up my mind amidst the hustle and bustle of the city life. Which I think is the right thing to do. 

I celebrated my birthday last year in Nancy, France in the middle of the renowned and beautiful Stanislaus Square. Appreciating the intricate landscape of the square.  I even celebrated my previous birthdays in Turin, Italy walking tirelessly with my friend Doreen amidst the cold early Winter season on a well decorated streets of the city and to see the ever famous Holy Shroud (which apparently was been kept and locked in a safe at the time we went there.)

Now, I'm home in my birthland and I wanted to celebrate it away from my friends and family where I could feel the sands and explore the beauty of nature. Kinda selfish gesture but at this time I just wanted to be alone. I hope they'll understand. It was fortunately planned and tomorrow I'm off to go. Will post a lot of pictures. That's a promise!

At least I had time for myself forgetting the stress of my job as well as the demands of my bosses and patients as well. Not to mention the worst traffic of Los Angeles super highways. And the imminent and polluted air of the city.

I was quite excited and very jittery. I felt that my stomach was churning like a mad machinery and my mouth was about to puke out. Too much anxiety and I never knew what entails or awaits for me there. But I have a feeling it will be surreal that my eyes will bulge to an optimum appreciating what mother nature had graced my country with beautiful sandy beaches and explorable islands. 

Kinda excited of what will happen but first things first. I needed to prepare for everything  that I felt customary to bring and that I will be more fruitful and productive for this travel. I needed to triple check what I needed to bring so that I won't regret and that won't make myself guilty. In the end my birthday will be memorable and remarkable. 

Let's hope for the best though. I will be turning a year older but still I refused to get old which is apparently undeniably true to hold. Hehehe.

Life is indeed short. So what should I do? But to make out the most of it. Travel, explore, venture, and make some good and unforgettable memories. Isn't that the best thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment